Ayr vs Albion

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

There's always going to be someone offended by whatever you do, so I wouldn't worry about it.

I am offended at such a suggestion

Not surprised, tbh. With the exception of Alan Reid he has the most incompetent defensive set up in front of him that I have had the misfortune to see.

To be fair when you’ve got Ross Perry and Scott McLaughlin in your defence you’re going to struggle. Surprised at Marr though considering how highly Alloa fans rated him.

7 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

To be fair when you’ve got Ross Perry and Scott McLaughlin in your defence you’re going to struggle. Surprised at Marr though considering how highly Alloa fans rated him.

I thought McLaughlin was ok on Saturday, certainly more effective than he was in the 5-1 game.

I thought McLaughlin was ok on Saturday, certainly more effective than he was in the 5-1 game.

Think that was more to do with our lack of width in the first half. Once McDaid came on he started to look more shaky.

10 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Think that was more to do with our lack of width in the first half. Once McDaid came on he started to look more shaky.

He didn't take him that many times considering the difference in pace, Moffat had him on toast with his pace up there.

8 hours ago, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:

Not surprised, tbh. With the exception of Alan Reid he has the most incompetent defensive set up in front of him that I have had the misfortune to see.

Indeed. Our manager will have to justify the freeing of Mick Dunlop and the consequent loss of Ross Dunlop, replacing them with the present incumbents.

16 hours ago, shadowplay1965 said:

The vast majority of people in this country are unionist, proven in elections over and over again....you really need to accept this. Ayr United as a club have a British Armed forces day and participate in remembrance day for British soldiers. A Union Flag is our flag and very nice to see on the terraces....be even nicer with 'Ayr United ' on it though.

Now....as you, 'Ayr Troop Major', want to see a filthy sex act with said flag... that is no surprise going by that lyrics of that dumb song you take your user name from. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Flag waver found. Don't care in the slightest what your view on the Union is, I just don't wanna see it at Somerset because of the obvious connotations of it. Ram it up yer pipe.

Archived