Ayr vs Albion

23 hours ago, Waniche said:

Heard about the flag and a Union Jack. I do not condone that. However, there must a been some reason. If it’s who I think it was then very brave to get heated. 

Such a bizarre sight to walk in to see. Seemed to disappear fairly swiftly though I thought, thankfully. Can only imagine it was an absolute roaster(s) trying to wind up 48 away fans from the Irish kafflik town of Coatbridge. Seen the guy before. Hopefully never again, or at least not when he's partaking in that nonsense. 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, aldo said:

Such a bizarre sight to walk in to see. Seemed to disappear fairly swiftly though I thought, thankfully. Can only imagine it was an absolute roaster(s) trying to wind up 48 away fans from the Irish kafflik town of Coatbridge. Seen the guy before. Hopefully never again, or at least not when he's partaking in that nonsense. 

Who knows mate. More bizarre things have been flown and sprouted on the terrace and SRE. I was on the North Terrace and a mate told me and as I looked just shaked my head. 

You've aired that view before and are perfectly entitled to, but I believe the vast majority of people, myself included, would be happier if he instead rammed it up his arse.

The vast majority of people in this country are unionist, proven in elections over and over again....you really need to accept this. Ayr United as a club have a British Armed forces day and participate in remembrance day for British soldiers. A Union Flag is our flag and very nice to see on the terraces....be even nicer with 'Ayr United ' on it though.

Now....as you, 'Ayr Troop Major', want to see a filthy sex act with said flag... that is no surprise going by that lyrics of that dumb song you take your user name from. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

3 minutes ago, shadowplay1965 said:

The vast majority of people in this country are unionist, proven in elections over and over again....you really need to get accept this. Ayr United as a club have a British Armed forces day and participate in remembrance day for British soldiers. A Union Flag is our flag and very nice to see on the terraces....be even nicer with 'Ayr United ' on it though.

Now....as you, 'Ayr Troop Major', want to see a filthy sex act with said flag... that is no surprise going by that lyrics of that dumb song you take your user name from. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

You any idea what you've let yourself in for mate. You will in about an hour.

The vast majority of people in this country are unionist, proven in elections over and over again....you really need to accept this. Ayr United as a club have a British Armed forces day and participate in remembrance day for British soldiers. A Union Flag is our flag and very nice to see on the terraces....be even nicer with 'Ayr United ' on it though.

Now....as you, 'Ayr Troop Major', want to see a filthy sex act with said flag... that is no surprise going by that lyrics of that dumb song you take your user name from. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Why should fans bring a Union Jack to a football match when it has nothing to do with football?

30 minutes ago, shadowplay1965 said:

Now....as you, 'Ayr Troop Major', want to see a filthy sex act with said flag... that is no surprise going by that lyrics of that dumb song you take your user name from. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

What an absoloute throbber! If you want a comeback, I served two tours of Iraq and two Afghan. (Telic and Herrick) However still would never take a Union Jack to Somerset, def a saltire! 

Genuinely interested to hear what makes it alright for a Saltire to be taken to Somerset Park but not a Union Jack. They are both the flags of our county. 

I don’t see any reason for any flag to be taken to a football match unless it relates to the team or club.

1 minute ago, somerset_lad00 said:

I don’t see any reason for any flag to be taken to a football match unless it relates to the team or club.

I agree but if a Saltire is deemed acceptable then why not a Union Jack. 

I agree but if a Saltire is deemed acceptable then why not a Union Jack. 

I don’t really know either. Most fans probably see Union Jacks at the football and think of the **** at Ibrox. I think also because there is such a large split between people recognising themselves as either Scottish or British a Union Jack is more likely to piss people off and cause bother.

A Saltire as far as I’m aware isn’t as likely to incite fans but there is still no need to bring one into the ground.

I don't care a jot about the political opinions of fellow Ayr fans. The point is that a waving a Union flag in a Scottish football ground does little but draw negative comparisons with the bigoted c***s up at Ibrox.

You do realise that voting no in the referendum doesn't necessarily make you a unionist.

Furthermore in terms of football it is primarily used by those utter mutants in Glasgow and I don't want anything that can be remotely associated with them at Somerset.

46 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Genuinely interested to hear what makes it alright for a Saltire to be taken to Somerset Park but not a Union Jack. They are both the flags of our county. 

Saltire is at least part of our badge.  Id rather flags were just football flags though.  

Archived