Ayr vs Albion

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Meathead said:

What was the deal with the boy who was waving a Northern Ireland flag around? I was too far away to tell what was going on but things seemed to be getting pretty heated.

I saw someone with a union jack when i cane in.  Absolute weirdo. 

Maybe the same guy 

1 hour ago, Mgc1910 said:

Forrest looks a different player when he plays more centrally. Injury list is a worry - falling like flies.

Didn't have enough time last week to make an impact but impressed with him today, cross for Higgins goal was a peach.

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

Didn't have enough time last week to make an impact but impressed with him today, cross for Higgins goal was a peach.

Looked like a shot to me, and Higgins caught it with the back of his head. McGuffie's cross  to McDaid at the back post was a peach, he had a great game when he came on, as did Forrest.

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:

Looked like a shot to me, and Higgins caught it with the back of his head. McGuffie's cross  to McDaid at the back post was a peach, he had a great game when he came on, as did Forrest.

Was difficult to tell from where i was so it maybe was a shot, even more impressive if it was a shot.

Great lolz @ Alan Trouten. A proper, 'I'm the man/get it up ye' celebration ruined within a few minutes. Did notice him clapping Shankland's MoM award right enough, so fair play there. Shankland is absolutely class. The backside and skill of Harkins but used brutally more effectively with the goals; watching him take the ball in, is like watching Andy Walker in 98 - so good.

7 hours ago, aldo said:

Great lolz @ Alan Trouten. A proper, 'I'm the man/get it up ye' celebration ruined within a few minutes. Did notice him clapping Shankland's MoM award right enough, so fair play there. Shankland is absolutely class. The backside and skill of Harkins but used brutally more effectively with the goals; watching him take the ball in, is like watching Andy Walker in 98 - so good.

C'mon, he's dross, wouldn't get a game for anyone else in this league.

Really good game of football if nothing else.

Tight as i predicted and rovers still have the bizzare record of scoring 2 or more goals in every away game this season.

Biggest question of the day though has to be what happened to rovers goalkeeper Bowman?

Rumours have it he just didnt show up, left u20s keeper potts to go in goals.

2 minutes ago, Chris_the_rover said:

Biggest question of the day though has to be what happened to rovers goalkeeper Bowman?

Rumours have it he just didnt show up, left u20s keeper potts to go in goals.

He's chucked it apparently

Thought Hart had a good game going by the highlights. Can’t really blame him for the goal, gave Higgins and easy option of a pass back and he’s fluffed it. He’s had a mare, but made up for it with the winner. McDaid, Guff and Forrest all looked good and ready to fill in from the start if need be. 

Was It not Sean Higgins that we had on loan from St Johnstone and lasted about 3 mins? Cracking finish tho. However, we won on a Baltic day out.

Had to shake my head a few times yesterday and that wasn’t at the product on the park. Sometimes Ayr fans are too busy bickering with each other than showing encouragement and support. Tbh I’d rather sit in the panda pen than listen to some of the drivel sprouted. 

I agree Trouten’s celebration was over the top but what was sang in response, was below the belt. A lot of people must forget that he was a good player for Ayr. 

It was the 2nd of December and not one rendition of Kilmarnock aid was belted out the SRE. “Feed the Killie, let them know it’s Christmas time”. Maybe it’s too early but one of my favourite Ayr songs. 

Archived