St Mirren v Livingston - Winner Goes Top Edition

4 minutes ago, Afro said:

St Mirren have just gone top of the league 20 minutes ago, and their fans are straight on here getting laid into Livi. :lol:

f**k knows what you'll all be like if you go up.

We'll be awsome. . . 

. . . and unbearable:thumsup2

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Afro said:

Didn't Jim Goodwin play for St Mirren for 5 years? Some brass neck on you lot. :lol:

Best team won, deservedly top of the league IMO. Amazing to hear St Mirren's fans make a noise at home apart from the standard crescendo of boos every time the ref takes a breath.

A very winnable game for us on Saturday, roll on over Falkirk.

Fixed that for you. 

Thoroughly enjoyed that. 

Looked to be some right niggle between the dugouts after the second goal which stemmed from the inexplicable decision of the referee not to award a foul after an obstruction on Morgan. Both managers going at it.

Morgan is on a different level. That right back will be having nightmares for weeks.

4 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

We’re top of the league so delighted. I have a built in loathing of the serial cheats of Livingston, 2nd only to Sevco.

You're very angry for someone who's delighted. Also not very surprising you singled out the zombies there, cute little relationship your club has with Celtic :wub:

2 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

You're very angry for someone who's delighted. Also not very surprising you singled out the zombies there, cute little relationship your club has with Celtic :wub:

It was a Celtic director who formed your plastic franchise so off you f**k. 

What a slabbering fucking mess you are. We pished all over your team of hammer throwing thugs.
GIRUY :thumsup2

I couldn't give a flying toss if we beat you or not tonight. My team are doing fantastic in the league and that's all I care about.
It's a game of football, not the Olympics so I don't really see where you get the term hammer throwers from. But I'll excuse you on that. You do appear to be from Paisley.

As for thugs. Yeah we do have a couple of "convicts" in the team But, second chances and all that eh.

5 hours ago, JessieField said:

Just to let you Saints fans know in advance, you're in for a kicking tonight. Livvy take the term  "agricultural football"  to a new level. Expect the ball to be in the air long enough to qualify for air miles.

Could not agree more Jessie. Livi are a team devoid of football - one tactic and that is punt a long ball up to their hammer throwers in the front line. Long time since I was so glad to beat a team. Time wasting after 30 mins shows they knew they were not very good. I do not know who their No 9 was but the guy is a thug. My dog has more football ability. Great 3 points and I hope Livi plummet down the League.

Don’t really get the disdain towards Livingston tonight. Their game plan was obvious and worked in the first half but the second half turned quickly into a similar game earlier in the season. Too much space down the side of their centre halves and that is perfect for Morgan & Magennis, although we didn’t use him anywhere near as much as we should’ve.

The referee was garbage. The decision not to give a free kick for the block on Morgan, when the Livingston defender wasn’t interested in competing for the ball one bit, was laughable. Has there been a game when Jack Ross and/or James Fowler haven’t been involved in a rammy?! Good to watch nonetheless.

Good win against a very good team in this league. Need to continue this on as we will face a similar type game on Saturday.

I couldn't give a flying toss if we beat you or not tonight. My team are doing fantastic in the league and that's all I care about.
It's a game of football, not the Olympics so I don't really see where you get the term hammer throwers from. But I'll excuse you on that. You do appear to be from Paisley.

As for thugs. Yeah we do have a couple of "convicts" in the team But, second chances and all that eh.

You don’t care if you win or not[emoji848]

a1043fee7593fe3426c4b4b120263290.jpg

Archived