St Mirren v Livingston - Winner Goes Top Edition

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thoroughly deserved win.  Thought we were going to be really up against it in the second half, but it was actually pretty comfortable. Scoring to early in the second half settled us down, we got a bit of fortune with the second goal but it was a well worked move.

Didn't Jim Goodwin play for St Mirren for 5 years? Some brass neck on you lot. :lol:

Best team won, deservedly top of the league IMO. Amazing to hear St Mirren's fans make a noise at home apart from the standard crescendo of boos every time the ref takes a breath.

A very winnable game for us on Saturday, roll on Falkirk.

St Mirren fans seething at lack of Livi support on a freezing cold winters night, 3 weeks before Christmas at a shite stadium.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Meadowbank brought a bigger away support. I saw some of your guys bemoaning the fact you'll lose players in the window. No surprise really is it , you're a wee team , punching above your weight.

That refereeing, ooft. Said at half time they'd get a soft penalty, not surprised at all. I'd be absolutely seething if we weren't having such a good season, buddying up with Celtic clearly has it's benefits :lol:

Can't complain too much about the result, our game plan was clearly to soak up the pressure and hit them on the break, worked in the first half but not so much in the second.

St Mirren fans are a strange breed, just gone top of the league and straight on here slavering all sorts of pish :lol:

Meadowbank brought a bigger away support. I saw some of your guys bemoaning the fact you'll lose players in the window. No surprise really is it , you're a wee team , punching above your weight.

Probably at a time it wasn't £20 a pop. On a Tuesday night. In a shite stadium.

That refereeing, ooft. Said at half time they'd get a soft penalty, not surprised at all. I'd be absolutely seething if we weren't having such a good season, buddying up with Celtic clearly has it's benefits :lol:
Can't complain too much about the result, our game plan was clearly to soak up the pressure and hit them on the break, worked in the first half but not so much in the second.
St Mirren fans are a strange breed, just gone top of the league and straight on here slavering all sorts of pish :lol:

Punching way above your weight. Big empty stadium owned by the council, tiny support and still been in administration 3 times. Shambles of a club

An even shiter stadium when you've just been horsed in it ? [emoji38]

You're clearly missing the point.
A club with "only" 180 fans willing to make it out on a freezing Tuesday night at the end of November, paying £20 a time and sitting 3rd in the league is actually quite good for us. You were expecting only 80 to turn up. You got 100 more than that through the door. Straight into your bank account.
You're welcome.
Get down from that horse of yours before it gets too high.

Plus I'm in Rome. I didn't get horsed in any shite stadium here.

Archived