St Mirren v Livingston - Winner Goes Top Edition

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
An error how?! The ball came through a ruck of players and he was clearly unsighted. It was a good effort to even get his hand on the first shot. 
We've been comfortably the better side. Livi have been camped in for long spells,  had two breaks and scored one. 

Don't know what game your watching we are PISH keep giving the ball away need Sutton on for a bit of hight up front

An error how?! The ball came through a ruck of players and he was clearly unsighted. It was a good effort to even get his hand on the first shot. 
We've been comfortably the better side. Livi have been camped in for long spells,  had two breaks and scored one. 

To be fair I’m watching on periscope

Looked like he should have held it and the fans about him (including Div) all blamed him

I’ll stand correctly on seeing proper clip

5 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Some horrid refereeing on display here, just makes it even more pleasing when they make a mess of the corner/free kick they're given. 

St Mirren fans still providing good entertainment too, good stuff. 

You’re right. Awful refereeing. 

My favourite was when having booked a Livvy player for time wasting, warned several others, talks to another Livvy player for a foul on 44.30, then as Saints take the free kick, blows for half time on 45:00. 

You could argue keepers always get the benefit of the doubt over Saints ‘goal’, but how hard can it be to read a watch. 

Saints could still win this as they’re playing well, but lose the next goal and I think that’s it. 

Archived