St Mirren v Livingston - Winner Goes Top Edition

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Got a cheeky couple of quid on Harry Davis to score first at 28/1. he's been back a couple of games now, I reckon it's only a matter of time before he notches. He's also on at 10/1 any time scorer.

Bet365 clearly knows something I don't, mind: it's got Darryl Duffy as favourite to score a goal at any point. :blink:

Their odds are always good for a laugh - Clarkson is third favourite, ahead of Reilly :lol:

Various random youngsters - including one who is out on loan - are shorter odds than McShane, who seems to be our penalty taker.

Years gone by I've got more and more frustrated seeing the likes of Darren Cole on the park losing game for us.

Massive difference now, we could go out there tomorrow and get pumped 5-0 and I'd still clap the team off and be proud of them. It's a team now that actually care about the club and there's a mutual feeling between the players and fans right now, you can see on twitter some of the jokes being slung about between fans and players. Generally just a good bit of banter, I'm under no illusion though - the majority will more than likely leave in the near future.

I'm honestly just happy we're stable right now, and the fact we've got a good team out on the park is a huge bonus. I'm making the most of this while it lasts because I'm fearful a few will be gone come January.

That being said, we can definitely win this and go top. Massive fighting spirit in this team and looks to be a decent support travelling through for them given it's a midweek game.

What’s a decent Livingston travelling support, more than 75, or possibly 100?

5 minutes ago, JessieField said:

Just to let you Saints fans know in advance, you're in for a kicking tonight. Livvy take the term  "agricultural football"  to a new level. Expect the ball to be in the air long enough to qualify for air miles.

The state of this :D 

Look at this St Mirren fans, it's the state of a fan after their team has been rolled over by The Amber Machine, take note.

I imagine we'll have the same starting eleven as we had at Inverness. Could be a big ask for Harry Davis to play ninety mins again after being out so long. 

On the flip side he's gaining more match fitness with each passing game and he remains pivotal to our chances of winning the league.

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

The state of this :D 

Look at this St Mirren fans, it's the state of a fan after their team has been rolled over by The Amber Machine, take note.

It's ok we remember the last league match at Livingston, we rolled over you 3-1 with ten men.8)

2 hours ago, JessieField said:

Just to let you Saints fans know in advance, you're in for a kicking tonight. Livvy take the term  "agricultural football"  to a new level. Expect the ball to be in the air long enough to qualify for air miles.

Remind me which team ended up with only ten players on the pitch?

1 hour ago, glenburn bud said:

It's ok we remember the last league match at Livingston, we rolled over you 3-1 with ten men.8)

I don't remember that - some very expensive therapy and a litre of Laphroaig and I've obliterated the entire afternoon.

4 minutes ago, Kingston Bud said:

Saints better side but trailing 1-0 to a error by Samson

An error how?! The ball came through a ruck of players and he was clearly unsighted. It was a good effort to even get his hand on the first shot. 

We've been comfortably the better side. Livi have been camped in for long spells,  had two breaks and scored one. 

An error how?! The ball came through a ruck of players and he was clearly unsighted. It was a good effort to even get his hand on the first effort. 
We've been comfortably the better side. Livi have been camped in for long spells,  had two breaks and scored one. 

They look good on the break. How that cross shot stayed out God knows lol

Archived