ICT v Brechin

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, theycallmetrinity said:

How's it looking weather wise. Is the undersoil heating on?

It was quite nice in Inverness yesterday but the rain was torrential on Saturday. By the end of the game against Saint Mirren there was a lot of surface water on the pitch, mainly from my tears, that slowed things down. Hopefully it remains dry over the next 24 hours and most of that water has drained away. We cancelled a reserve/development game that was scheduled for Sunday to give the pitch more time to recover.

Brechin will be on a high after their draw with Dundee United on Saturday, is that their best result in some years?

BTW I noted during my visit to the Glebe that many of the seats in the stand I was in were coloured tangerine, does Brechin get the Arab's surplus or discarded seats?

I think we can except a good and lively game but I'll plump for a home win.

40 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Brechin will be on a high after their draw with Dundee United on Saturday, is that their best result in some years?

BTW I noted during my visit to the Glebe that many of the seats in the stand I was in were coloured tangerine, does Brechin get the Arab's surplus or discarded seats?

I think we can except a good and lively game but I'll plump for a home win.

What are you alluding to here ?   :o

Bit of rain this morning but fine now so all should be Ok.

Had a look at Brechin's Wiki and was surprised to see no mention of Ray McKinnon in their 2010's section, McKinnon managed them from 2012 - 2015 and yet the blurb jumps from Duffy to Dods. I know you can take Wiki with a pinch of salt but I think that's more than an oversight. 

I remember years back when we were in the lower leagues and we were about to play Brechin here, I parked my car in the away car park, you could do that then, I had no colours on as I walked past the away gate when Ian Campbell, Dick's brother approached me and asked if I had  ticket, when I replied no he thrust one into my hand and said to enjoy the game, the look on his face when I walked on over to the home gate was memorable. 

During that game, there was no north and south stands and the handful of Brechin fans sitting in the main stand repeatedly shouted 'Get into these Teuchters', this from fans who spend summer games with the smell of manure wafting over Glebe Park, Bless Em.

17 minutes ago, RossP said:

Is that Willie Dyer chap the same one Dundee fans once claimed was better than Graeme Shinnie? :lol:

Pretty sure it is. But it was probably NDD who claimed that and he also said that Luka Tankulic would score more goals than Billy Mckay...

Looks like we ve went up to defend like hell . Can t comment as not there but I don t think Euan Smiths match fit . He was slow to everything on Saturday. . I may be 100 % wrong.Buzz is needing to lose a pound or two still a great keeper though

Archived