Jon Venables

45 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

All because I wanted to upload that dirty c***s photo which was leaked on the Internet and you lot all gang up together. It’s my opinion that venables should be unveiled. He has seemingly had a couple of new identities and has police protection around the clock. It costs a quarter of a million to change his identity each time. I think people have the right to know where he is living now. My opinion

Got him disguised as a Muslim woman now?

6 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Then why didn't you? There is literally no-one and nothing stopping you from doing so, so batter on and upload it.

I'm guessing you haven't done so because in reality, you're a total shitebag who wants to come across the big man by saying what you're going to do. In reality, you're clearly not going to upload it because you fucking know what will happen.

So don't sit behind your keyboard and call other folk keyboard warriors when the only person in this thread who has threatened to do something and not backed it up with action is you.

Now, be a man of your word, post the fucking picture and let us all rejoice as you're unceremoniously turfed off the site for good for posting an unverified picture of someone who likely isn't Jon Venables, or put your hands up and admit you've made a rip-roaring c**t of yourself by coming across with these empty threats that are a load of shite, then sit the f**k down and shut the f**k up, you mouth-breathing numbskull.

23dca68836a9cfe5cf682fd76c99c4223bffea38

16 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Then why didn't you? There is literally no-one and nothing stopping you from doing so, so batter on and upload it.

I'm guessing you haven't done so because in reality, you're a total shitebag who wants to come across the big man by saying what you're going to do. In reality, you're clearly not going to upload it because you fucking know what will happen.

So don't sit behind your keyboard and call other folk keyboard warriors when the only person in this thread who has threatened to do something and not backed it up with action is you.

Now, be a man of your word, post the fucking picture and let us all rejoice as you're unceremoniously turfed off the site for good for posting an unverified picture of someone who likely isn't Jon Venables, or put your hands up and admit you've made a rip-roaring c**t of yourself by coming across with these empty threats that are a load of shite, then sit the f**k down and shut the f**k up, you mouth-breathing numbskull.

Outstanding deployment of the Telt Cannon there. 

4 hours ago, locheedfcno1 said:

People have a right to know what the beast looks like. Hang him

3 hours ago, locheedfcno1 said:

You can piss off as well.

Rugster who are you? Keyboard warrior. You speak for everyone do you?? Stop licking everyone’s arse you p***k

Brains of Britain sorry. Keyboard warrior again. Pussy

Who the fuk are you anyway? Wee fanny

Smart arse. Just because you bunch of fannys don’t agree with my point

1 hour ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Why you posting a pic of yourself. Fanny

^^^ keyboard warrior found.

I think people have the right to know where he is living now.

Im sure my local council could track him down if need be. Three times i've moved house the last six years and even at new address they have continued lettering me for four months unpaid council tax from fucking 2012.

7 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

My old grandad used to say that many that live deserve death and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death and judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends.

Was your grandad Confucius ?

All because I wanted to upload that dirty c***s photo which was leaked on the Internet and you lot all gang up together. It’s my opinion that venables should be unveiled. He has seemingly had a couple of new identities and has police protection around the clock. It costs a quarter of a million to change his identity each time. I think people have the right to know where he is living now. My opinion

Bw4pveJIgAA0H4d.jpg

Im sure my local council could track him down if need be. Three times i've moved house the last six years and even at new address they have continued lettering me for four months unpaid council tax from fucking 2012.

To be fair the authorities do like to keep a track of the deviants and those on various lists.

#jokes
#TB4
#bros

2 hours ago, locheedfcno1 said:

^^^smashed up a Paediatricians home type Poster vigilate.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/aug/30/childprotection.society