Stranraer v rovers

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, kvz2000 said:

Very poor tonight and we really need to look at a change in personnel on the pitch . 

Am no saying things are perfect but two wins and two draws so far this month and only the teams with far bigger budgets ahead of us in the table would for me suggest that things are going fairly well overall and there's no need to panic.

10 hours ago, tuckersloan said:

Am no saying things are perfect but two wins and two draws so far this month and only the teams with far bigger budgets ahead of us in the table would for me suggest that things are going fairly well overall and there's no need to panic.

think our league position masks just how poor we are , 

On 20/12/2017 at 22:41, kvz2000 said:

think our league position masks just how poor we are , 

No , I think it’s a testament to the quality of the league , but come on it’s the scottish third division , despite the pathetic naming policy , so we are as good as it gets for a part time team , 

i’ll take that , thanks 

as John Cleese put it in farty towels ,

“what do you expect to see out of a Torquay hotel window ? Herds of wildabeast roaming majestically across the plain ?”

come on kvz take the excitement of being mediocre , with occasional bright spots , that’s following the toon , all through the 80’s i’d Have bitten your hand off ( figuratively , can’t be too careful how the Ayr fans might accuse us of cannibalism ) for this , and even in those dark times , there were days 

2 hours ago, Blue1870 said:

Merry christmas from kv. He'll be at the ayr game with his Ayr Pals.

Bishopburn boy’s post was funny , yours is not . My point is that myself and everyone around me on Tuesday thought we were very very poor and lucky to collect a point at home v a mediocre team . I am happy we are in third but realistic to see that the football( or lack of it ) on show is not good enough from a squad that has , according to rumour , blown our budget .

i too remember the old days ( probably further back than most ) but do not wish to return there , it’s a pity that we don’t seem to be allowed to offer any criticism of OUR team . 

Archived