Rainbow Laces Campaign

Cosmic Joe

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

:lol: aye ok. You win. I give up. 

Bless him, he tries but as he's already 'outed himself' as only in it to annoy 'yer da' types, I wouldn't get too worried about it, its not really about 'gay issues' its about the attention.  I can't shake the 'Spoilt b*****d' from Viz image from my head for some reason.

3 minutes ago, milhouse said:

I must confess to not really understanding what homophobia is. If you do not actively celebrate homosexuality, are you a homophobe?

I’m not sure why in 2017 we are expected to celebrate sexual behaviours and choices we have no interest in. 

That's it, mate. If you don't have Grindr and a favourite drag queen from Ru Paul then you're a homophobe. That's the rules of the gay agenda.

I'm sure the gay community are delighted to have all these 'white knights' to save them from the seething homophobic masses on P & B. Well done lads, now any chance you can sort out the Middle East. No biggy, you'll not have to move away from your keyboards. :lol:

On 23/11/2017 at 23:39, tamthebam said:

I've always thought that to save cash strapped councils money they should allocate just one day a year for parades. So you could have Orange Marches being followed by Gay Pride. It would make a wonderful spectacle for the tourists.  

4 minutes ago, Menzel said:

This top patter was brought to you by the bard of the 'girly boys'.

Must I explain everything to you. 

Written as an imaginary *** on an imaginary  Orange Pride March.

We good now, Menz? Bud :thumsup2

3 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Oh Menzel, back to the red dotting I see. 

MmBKV8X.gif

2 hours ago, chomp my root said:

I must have really got to you, sorry, you take this whole thing wayyyyy more seriously than I do. 

14 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

That's it, mate. If you don't have Grindr and a favourite drag queen from Ru Paul then you're a homophobe. That's the rules of the gay agenda.

Well what is “it”, then? If I don’t actively participate in a gay rights campaign, am I a homophobe? Do you participate in a gay rights campaign?

There are nuances and subtleties to every issue, but in modern liberalism, which takes a completely binary approach to every issue, discussion usually isn’t allowed.

Just now, milhouse said:

Well what is “it”, then? If I don’t actively participate in a gay rights campaign, am I a homophobe? Do you participate in a gay rights campaign?

There are nuances and subtleties to every issue, but in modern liberalism, which takes a completely binary approach to every issue, discussion usually isn’t allowed.

Sssssh.

1 minute ago, milhouse said:

Aside from gender. Ammarite?

38 minutes ago, milhouse said:

Well what is “it”, then? If I don’t actively participate in a gay rights campaign, am I a homophobe?

No. But that's not the point; it's not about "gay rights".

Rainbow laces are about eradicating homophobia in a sport where it's still very much rife. 

It would, therefore, be pertinent to ask why you wouldn't be prepared to support such a campaign?

I'm sure the gay community are delighted to have all these 'white knights' to save them from the seething homophobic masses on P & B. Well done lads, now any chance you can sort out the Middle East. No biggy, you'll not have to move away from your keyboards. :lol:

You’re just a ‘snowflake’ comment away from a full house in Ignorant Bawbag Bingo.

What does it actually cost you to show a support for people celebrating and feeling comfortable with their sexuality? Do you normally find it so difficult to support harmless campaigns?

With campaigns such as the Rainbow one, you can either show that you accept people for who/what they are, or feel the need to question a group of society who don’t really impact on your own life in any way, shape or form. It’s a no-brainier for me.

8 hours ago, The Master said:

No. But that's not the point; it's not about "gay rights".

Rainbow laces are about eradicating homophobia in a sport where it's still very much rife. 

It would, therefore, be pertinent to ask why you wouldn't be prepared to support such a campaign?

8 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

This is something that’s so easy to support that it really doesn’t require a great deal of thought or 13 pages.

Well quite.

The "participation" required in this campaign is seeing rainbows on a few boots and corner flags. 

Archived