Rainbow Laces Campaign

Cosmic Joe

1 hour ago, chomp my root said:

This statement says more about you to be honest, have a wee think about it, the BBC, trusted around the world as a bastion of journalism, apart from all the edgy avant garde types of course who think its 'da man', depsite being unpopular with the Tory party. North Korea, um, yeah. 

On the brightside, you've got over it at least....... :lol:

You've missed the entire point, again. When you make outrageous claims and are brought up on them, quoting the entirety of the BBC News website (no specific articles) is not evidence for anything. The same is at work here - you've gone yer da on something again, and tried to wriggle out of it with some claptrap about the BBC as an institution. This is akin to when you  made direct comparisons of demonstrators with the entire North Korean state. It's desperate stuff.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Menzel said:

You've missed the entire point, again. When you make outrageous claims and are brought up on them, quoting the entirety of the BBC News website (no specific articles) is not evidence for anything. The same is at work here - you've gone yer da on something again, and tried to wriggle out of it with some claptrap about the BBC as an institution. This is akin to when you  made direct comparisons of demonstrators with the entire North Korean state. It's desperate stuff.

I must have really got to you, sorry, you take this whole thing wayyyyy more seriously than I do. 

MmBKV8X.gif

Just stick to red dotting me if it makes you feel better.

37 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

I must have really got to you, sorry, you take this whole thing wayyyyy more seriously than I do. 

Well, no. I am aware you like to claim that there's some sort of meltdown happening because someone has posted back at you, but that doesn't make the observations made any more or less valid. Look at your struggling to somehow equate the BBC's position on the Conservatives as some sort of relevant item to what was said, then following that up with a gif. The fact of the matter is you can't actually have a discussion about something if you have no idea about how something works. 

chomp my root is the sort of intellectual luminary who recently posted about voting no in the referendum because he didn't want to give up his own wealth because young people would have their whole lives to accumulate theirs

I have no doubt that he (like the others, banana aside, in this thread) have no serious homophobic leanings but he's really, really stupid.

13 hours ago, Menzel said:

This is the poster who got so worked up at "far leftists being just as bad as Nazis" he posted the BBC News website and cited North Korea as evidence.

I would suggest bringing up a poster's remarks on a completely different topic is nothing but whataboutery. 

Not really whataboutery to point out that it's impossible to have any sort of discussion with him.  Then again you've been all over this thread with hot takes about bus adverts and blacking up for black players so I'm not sure if you're the best judge of anything either.

13 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

chomp my root is the sort of intellectual luminary who recently posted about voting no in the referendum because he didn't want to give up his own wealth because young people would have their whole lives to accumulate theirs

I have no doubt that he (like the others, banana aside, in this thread) have no serious homophobic leanings but he's really, really stupid.

I'm amazed (and a little flattered) that people remember what others post from a few weeks ago, maybe you're right and I'm just stupid, or maybe some of you spend to much time and effort on here. I'm pretty sure I wasn't talking in the first person in that post and as the cliched 'old people are selfish and voted NO' crud was being flung around I just pointed out that the old had no ability to change their situation while the young had years to adjust to any potential financial ramifications. I still fall into the camp of being able to make any changes if the situation arose but I'm guessing that doesn't really matter, its all about flapping the angry word hole. 

"I just pointed out that the old had no ability to change their situation while the young had years to adjust to any potential financial ramifications. " this owns so much because a) the old can and do literally vote to change their situation all the time and b) the idea that you can just f**k everything up and it's fine because the young have like 60 years to deal with it. "Fire the nukes, lads, the young have the rest of their lives in the irradiated wasteland to figure it out."

5 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

"I just pointed out that the old had no ability to change their situation while the young had years to adjust to any potential financial ramifications. " this owns so much because a) the old can and do literally vote to change their situation all the time and b) the idea that you can just f**k everything up and it's fine because the young have like 60 years to deal with it. "Fire the nukes, lads, the young have the rest of their lives in the irradiated wasteland to figure it out."

Ah, we're going for polarising, fair enough, maybe just go euthanasia on the oldies, a sort of 'final solution'.  That should sort the issue of 'all' the old people voting the wrong way too. 

Edit to add - Maybe start a new thread on the old and how best to deal with them.

2 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Ah, we're going for polarising, fair enough, maybe just go euthanasia on the oldies, a sort of 'final solution'.  That should sort the issue of 'all' the old people voting the wrong way too. 

Edit to add - Maybe start a new thread on the old and how best to deal with them.

Have you hit your head on something and lost the ability to comprehend what you're reading?

45 minutes ago, Menzel said:

Not really whataboutery to point out that it's impossible to have any sort of discussion with him.  Then again you've been all over this thread with hot takes about bus adverts and blacking up for black players so I'm not sure if you're the best judge of anything either.

You do realise that blacking up for black players would be a disgracful slur.

Much like gaying up for a gay player.

Now read what my comment was directed at. Welshbairn gaying up in support of gay player.

You comprehending this yet?

On 24/11/2017 at 18:19, welshbairn said:

My position basically but if there was a gay player in my team or playing against us getting nasty chants about it I'd consider going full Liberace for the next game, never mind the laces dear.

5 minutes ago, Menzel said:

I'm comprehending you missing the point of a post designed to show up what idiots consider solidarity, if that's what you mean. 

:lol: aye ok. You win. I give up. 

I must confess to not really understanding what homophobia is. If you do not actively celebrate homosexuality, are you a homophobe?

I’m not sure why in 2017 we are expected to celebrate sexual behaviours and choices we have no interest in. 

3 minutes ago, milhouse said:

I must confess to not really understanding what homophobia is. If you do not actively celebrate homosexuality, are you a homophobe?

I’m not sure why in 2017 we are expected to celebrate sexual behaviours and choices we have no interest in. 

Complete Tool alert ^^^

Archived