East Fife v Airdrieonians

LiamA

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, LiamA said:

EFtv is continuing its trial of live streaming of games this week for the Airdrie game. Full details are on the East Fife website & look in shop.

Brilliant idea, well played East Fife. Can watch the game on Saturday with a few beers....going to need them!!

It`s a pity you can only watch the live stream abroad, wouldn't mind sitting in the comfort of my own home watching the famous Fife! Oh well, down to a soulless, freezing Bayview it is then!

I see Airdrie are putting on 2 subsidised buses for their supporters so there should be a half decent crowd. its usually a close encounter between us and Airdrie and i see this being no different. Any win will do to keep our play off push on track. Mon the Fife

While not at particularly attractive team to watch, East Fife got their organisation spot on at the Broomfield game and really prevented us from playing to our strengths.  I see no evidence of an improvement in Airdrie's ability to play under this level of pressure from an opposing team, so can't see a different outcome from the previous game.

It`s a pity you can only watch the live stream abroad, wouldn't mind sitting in the comfort of my own home watching the famous Fife! Oh well, down to a soulless, freezing Bayview it is then!
I see Airdrie are putting on 2 subsidised buses for their supporters so there should be a half decent crowd. its usually a close encounter between us and Airdrie and i see this being no different. Any win will do to keep our play off push on track. Mon the Fife

That's exactly why it's not available within the U.K.

On 22/11/2017 at 14:05, LiamA said:

EFtv is continuing its trial of live streaming of games this week for the Airdrie game. Full details are on the East Fife website & look in shop.

How are the club getting on with this? It's a great idea, nice wee money spinner!

Archived