Peterhead v Dumbarton

aftershocker

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, aftershocker said:

I think this is a pretty tough draw for us...our recent history would tell us we generally struggle against lower league teams

would definitely have preferred to play them at home

Strange thing is you were drawn to play Peterhead at home in the last round before the cock-up and the draw was made again.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, sonsanorak said:

Wouldnt be a shock to most of us I think if peterhead were to win this. Despite the 2 league gap.

Is mcallistar cup tied or suspended by any chance?

Is willy gibson still with you and hows he doin?

Mcallister I imagine will be playing, he came off early on Saturday once we had the game tied up.

Willy Gibson was motm on Saturday and is probably only behind Rory in our team in terms of performance this season.

No pressure on us hopefully a winner is found after 90 mins,even though i enjoy my trips to the rock (bowling club ) id rather it was done and dusted on sat to save on any long trip replays as our focus has to be on the league

With the trip to TNS only a few weeks away I'm giving this one the wide berth. Don't have much hope unless we get a couple of bodies in and figure out where the f**k to play them in a week.  Willie Gibson to score a hattrick and go on the hunt for Bring Back Paddy Flannery.

With the trip to TNS only a few weeks away I'm giving this one the wide berth. Don't have much hope unless we get a couple of bodies in and figure out where the f**k to play them in a week.  Willie Gibson to score a hattrick and go on the hunt for Bring Back Paddy Flannery.

Luckily for William I wont be in attendance.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

How's the snow up your way? Forecast doesn't look too bad leading up to Saturday, any danger of this being postponed?

We currently have no snow at all, although there was a light frost this morning. We normally don't get it too bad here as we are by the sea so hopefully it will be on.

Disturbing lack of mentions of beer on your otherwise excellent info sheet?
The bar at the ground is excellent and always welcomes away fans. They even let you pop in for a half time pint.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Archived