Hearts v Ross County

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, yoda said:

Tynecastle away day PowttJS.gif Diggers PowttJS.gif Seeing Davis Keillor-Dunn in the flesh PowttJS.gif

For the info of yourself and any other welcome Ross County adventurers, the Diggers is getting a wee refurb so there's only one pisser. Bring a twist tie.

21 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Was impressed with County against Celtic. They didn’t threaten much though.

Curran on his own didn't cause Berra and Souttar any trouble in Dingwall last month, so I don't see him getting much joy here either.  I wouldn't mind another option used, but with Mikkelsen and Mckay playing (and scoring) most or all of the u20s game on Tuesday then I think it'll be Curran again.

I'd go for

McLaughlin

Brandon Hughes Berra Smith

Milinkovic Cowie Djoum Walker

Lafferty Isma

Souttar is available again but I actually thought we defended relatively well on Saturday so I'd stick with Hughes.  Walker in for Callachan.

7 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

I'd go for

McLaughlin

Brandon Hughes Berra Smith

Milinkovic Cowie Djoum Walker

Lafferty Isma

Souttar is available again but I actually thought we defended relatively well on Saturday so I'd stick with Hughes.  Walker in for Callachan.

I'd go with that too - Souttar or Hughes is the only real quandary - hope to f**k Levein doesn't go to a back three to accommodate them.

Hughes had one slip which nearly cost us, but Souttar has a bit of that in him too. 

Callaghan needs to come out of the team.

On 22/11/2017 at 07:59, Tony Wonder said:

Someone better get the ball rolling with this shitshow.  Walker should be available to start, no word if Souttar is available yet.  

I reckon if we play our cards right we can scrape a draw.

Would sooner Walker started on the bench. 

Just seen that County have signed Chris Eagles. No idea if he’d be eligible or even considered for the squad. No doubt he’ll feature, score and make every Hearts fan shout “why did we no fucking sign him”.
Heard it here first.

Archived