Dunfermline vs Dumbarton 25/11/17

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mark Stewart can't play on the wing.

Greg Morrison is miles out of his depth.

We have wingers on the bench.

There seems to be a pretty easy thing to do here.

I really feel for Morrison, from what I’ve heard he tore up the under 19s last year scoring for fun but it’s just not happening for him.

I think a loan to a lower league team first would have been better for him. Don’t expect to seem him after Jan

I actually think Morrison has been ok so far, he was putting himself about well until the booking. Since then he's not been able to stuck in.

Callum Gallagher has been honking and I fully agree that Stewart is never a winger.

Still been a fairly decent showing from us so far IMO. We are creating very little though and I do feel Dunfermline are there for the taking. Nade, Froxy and Roy are decent options to have from the bench, lets hope we see 1 or 2 of them sooner rather than later.

10 minutes ago, Sons Fan said:

I really feel for Morrison, from what I’ve heard he tore up the under 19s last year scoring for fun but it’s just not happening for him.

I think a loan to a lower league team first would have been better for him. Don’t expect to seem him after Jan

Huge step up from Under 19s to The Championship. Agree, big ginger would have maybe been better at a lower League side.

Archived