Dunfermline vs Dumbarton 25/11/17

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to get serious for a minute, are the steak bridies still on sale at the pie stall? And is there anywhere in the town I could buy some for later consumption?

Aye and aye. There are a couple of Stephen’s the Bakers in the town centre, one on the high street a couple of doors along from Primark and another on Guildhall Street opposite Monty’s (pub), which is worth going into itself.

2 hours ago, microdave said:

Just to get serious for a minute, are the steak bridies still on sale at the pie stall? And is there anywhere in the town I could buy some for later consumption?

If visiting a Stephens outlet the steak and haggis pies are really top drawer.

1 hour ago, smpar said:

Aye and aye. There are a couple of Stephen’s the Bakers in the town centre, one on the high street a couple of doors along from Primark and another on Guildhall Street opposite Monty’s (pub), which is worth going into itself.

30 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

If visiting a Stephens outlet the steak and haggis pies are really top drawer.

Cheers guys. Not sure if I'm going yet but this news might well swing it. The bridie was easily the best meat filled pastry that I've ever had!

16 hours ago, microdave said:

Obviously Dumbarton fans are too sophisticated to bite in an obvious fishing expedition.

Anyway I think Sons will win 2-1. Cardle to put Dunfermline in the lead with Dowie, Hutton and Thomson scoring for the Sons!

2-1 with four goalscorers?

Cheers guys. Not sure if I'm going yet but this news might well swing it. The bridie was easily the best meat filled pastry that I've ever had!

The steak and haggis pies are better. Outstanding bit of cuisine.
2-1 with four goalscorers?

Wow.

Archived