Flat Earth theory

DA Baracus

I don’t know much about the flat earth theory and what they have to back up the claims apart from a f**k load of Facebook memes, which aren’t usually the most reliable sources when it comes to scientific research.

9 hours ago, smpar said:

I don’t know much about the flat earth theory and what they have to back up the claims apart from a f**k load of Facebook memes, which aren’t usually the most reliable sources when it comes to scientific research.

Does this mean if I share a page with a Purple ribbon on it we won't instantly cure cancer together ?

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Thought of this yesterday.
Easy experiment.
Two people, both go to the north pole. One from Canada side and one from Russia. If they go in a straight line they will meet. If the earth was flat this would never happen.
Have that

Someone's been at the clever juice.

• 2 weeks later...
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 01:23, D.A.F.C said:

Thought of this yesterday.
Easy experiment.
Two people, both go to the north pole. One from Canada side and one from Russia. If they go in a straight line they will meet. If the earth was flat this would never happen.
Have that

No I think they could still meet...

06af4a90eae20783e8e222066c7aa2aa--flat-e

Now meeting at the South Pole however would be a different kettle o' fish...

Saw one YouTube video from some flearther from New Zealand. I mean,all he'd have to do to disprove his own belief in the flat earth would be to go outside at night and unsuccessfully look for Polaris, then see how the stars rotate clockwise around the southern celestial pole.

That's how far down the rabbit hole some of these people have gone...

Saw one YouTube video from some flearther from New Zealand. I mean,all he'd have to do to disprove his own belief in the flat earth would be to go outside at night and unsuccessfully look for Polaris, then see how the stars rotate clockwise around the southern celestial pole.

That's how far down the rabbit hole some of these people have gone...

^^^ Still thinks New Zealand exists

Seems like a relatively harmless science class video, then you read the comments. Sheez!...

Fucking hell. People who can't understand that we can have a full moon because the sun, moon and earth aren't all on the same plane all the time. Morons, morons everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...