Shortlees v West Kilbride or West Kilbride v Shortlees

das scooter boy

Guest Mick Kennedy

Very sensible approach to making sure games are getting played on a Saturday.

There needs to be more processes put in place like this one to ensure games go ahead on a Saturday. 

16 hours ago, Graham3179 said:

Nope, that was just a mistake!! Thanks

The both of them were f**k ups lets be honest! How will it work if the ayrshire cup game gets called off at 10am. Are shortlees supposed to get an astro booked in 4hrs for a 2pm kick off?

The both of them were f**k ups lets be honest! How will it work if the ayrshire cup game gets called off at 10am. Are shortlees supposed to get an astro booked in 4hrs for a 2pm kick off?

It says on the fixture list prov for provisional fixture so it certainly wasn't a f**k up. Shortlees asked for the ' prov' fixture according to the lad dale that plays for them. Also who says they need to book an astro ? They can book scott Ellis and still have a 10x better chance of it being playable than west kilbride ! Maybe not this week right enough

3 hours ago, The Mouth said:

You are not the brightest are you? Most clubs who ask for a provisional don't book astro purely for the reason if they haven't cancelled by a Friday night they are charged anyway. They have just asked knowing Scott Ellis has a better chance than West Kilbride 

3 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

It says on the fixture list prov for provisional fixture so it certainly wasn't a f**k up. Shortlees asked for the ' prov' fixture according to the lad dale that plays for them. Also who says they need to book an astro ? They can book scott Ellis and still have a 10x better chance of it being playable than west kilbride ! Maybe not this week right enough

42 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

You are not the brightest are you? Most clubs who ask for a provisional don't book astro purely for the reason if they haven't cancelled by a Friday night they are charged anyway. They have just asked knowing Scott Ellis has a better chance than West Kilbride 

Hold the bus here. This is what I go by same as scooter boy ( of shortlees I may add ) did at the top of the thread. Nowhere here does it say shortlees vs west kilbride is a prov fixture. And why if shortlees did apply for a prov fixture was scooter boy confused about what was going on? Wouldn’t he have known shortlees applied for a prov fixture? Who knows

2343C912-40C7-4A6C-BC8A-9FD86766CC8C.png

22 minutes ago, The Mouth said:

I use the mobile site so I’m none the wiser as to wether it was a prov fixture or not. So bingedrinker take your sarky comment back son ;)

Aye right you are dad. You started it with your sarcy comment about both ties being f**k ups! How's about getting your facts right before accusing people of f**k ups because if nothing else you just end up looking stupid 

23 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

Aye right you are dad. You started it with your sarcy comment about both ties being f**k ups! How's about getting your facts right before accusing people of f**k ups because if nothing else you just end up looking stupid 

I don’t use the desktop site I use the mobile one so the facts infront of me were right ya p***k!!!

Archived