Sign in to follow this  
Highland Capital

Highland Handsomes -vs- Paisley Pansies

13 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

Tokely time is nigh don't worry (is it really likely to be on ???)

Despite the Ross moniker, the emperor Rosko remains a romantic hero in the highland tradition.

I'm told that the game is afoot.

Into your clothes and come.

Snowing in Inverness at the minute. Take care on the A9!

Caley fans, where's the best curry house in Inverness??

Edited: it's pishing down now.

37 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

Snowing in Inverness at the minute. Take care on the A9!

Caley fans, where's the best curry house in Inverness??

Two quite close together....

Sam's on Church Street. Sam's special Malayan - yum yum

Rajah behind the post office on Queensgate.

Another vote for the Rajah from me. Could be pretty busy tonight with it being pay weekend for a lot of people

Hard game, and a hard fought victory. Thought we just about deserved it.

Caley are a right niggly, moany team. Was Robertson like that as a player?

Definitely a game of two halves where Caley edged it in the first, then a different Midden turned out for the second and all credit to their manager who turned it around for them with excellent man marking which dulled every attack we made, the only criticism from me is the marking was overly aggressive at times which ultimately ended up with that mass squabble which cost Vigurs a red, Samson was very lucky with the yellow as I clearly saw him throw a punch in the melee.  

16 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Definitely a game of two halves where Caley edged it in the first, then a different Midden turned out for the second and all credit to their manager who turned it around for them with excellent man marking which dulled every attack we made, the only criticism from me is the marking was overly aggressive at times which ultimately ended up with that mass squabble which cost Vigurs a red, Samson was very lucky with the yellow as I clearly saw him throw a punch in the melee.  

Dry your tears sandy me old mucker.

Harry Davis :wub: Keep him fit and he's our passport to winning the league. His presence also frees up McGinn to be the player we all know he is !

33 minutes ago, billyg said:

Harry Davis :wub: Keep him fit and he's our passport to winning the league. His presence also frees up McGinn to be the player we all know he is !

Davis is easily  the best centre back in this division. But I take my hat off to young Jack Baird who was MOTM and continues to defy his critics with some tremendous performances. Still a young lad with a bit to learn but he gives his all in every game.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

"Midden".

LOL...!