Aberdeen v St Mirren Scottish Cup Round 4

shull

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Not expecting to win; not by a long shot. Would be nice to give them a game, though. Obviously people are making comparisons between this and the game in the 2013 LC, but that seems to ignore the fact that we had a significantly better squad back then.

Yes its a tough game but its a Scottish cup game the first game Aberdeen have to play after a three week break of playing competitive football.  Would i be surprised if we won ? No i would not and have a feeling we will. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not long now but what a shit kick off time. Dons manager is a Paisley boy who's wifes family are all Saints die hards so interesting chats in that househld over the festival season. Witnessed Alex Ferguson coming into Saints when we were down and out for me Jack Ross has a lot of similarities but has done the turnaround quicker than Fergie managed. Aberdeen will know their in a game but should go through to the next round. You don' want a replay given our home record equally don' underestimate Saints we are a good team. 

12 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Not long now but what a shit kick off time. Dons manager is a Paisley boy who's wifes family are all Saints die hards so interesting chats in that househld over the festival season. Witnessed Alex Ferguson coming into Saints when we were down and out for me Jack Ross has a lot of similarities but has done the turnaround quicker than Fergie managed. Aberdeen will know their in a game but should go through to the next round. You don' want a replay given our home record equally don' underestimate Saints we are a good team. 

Won't be long til you sack Ross then. :lol:

Wouldn't imagine there'll be a good crowd due to the shit kick off time and the fact it's on council telly. Was in two minds myself. £18 too, both clubs should take a long look at themselves.

38 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

Wouldn't imagine there'll be a good crowd due to the shit kick off time and the fact it's on council telly. Was in two minds myself. £18 too, both clubs should take a long look at themselves.

I know imagine sacking Fergie still can't get over that what an embarrassment.  

6 hours ago, shootingboots said:

Do you reckon £18 is dear? I thought it was pretty decent. Anything under £20 is OK by me.

Edit: As for the crowd, I'd hope it'll be half decent. We usually are up for the cup.

Archived