Stucking stuff...

Romeo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Every fucking time with the iron. Covered in black shit off (probably off the bairns pinafore) and the missus gives it, oooh I see the iron needs cleaned again.

Black stuff on the iron is a rookie error and it boils my piss. 

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

This is the hoovering thread not the ironing thread.

Not any more......

:P

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Its because some of us* are not stupid or lazy.

*T&Cs apply

When I get home tonight I’m heading straight for that fucking washing machine, wish me luck. When you put a white wash in, does that include grey ????

2 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

I’m quite frankly stunned at how domesticated some seem on here. This all makes me want to do more 

I'm a trophy husband these days, although, sadly, unlikely to win the prestigious 'house husband of the year award'.  It mostly involves walking the dugs, putting the dish washer on and running round with the dyson before the missus gets in from work. There may be a fair bit of TV and snoozing as well. 

Just now, chomp my root said:

I'm a trophy husband these days, although, sadly, unlikely to win the prestigious 'house husband of the year award'.  It mostly involves walking the dugs, putting the dish washer on and running round with the dyson before the missus gets in from work. There may be a fair bit of TV and snoozing as well. 

I quite enjoy hoovering actually, especially with this light cordless effort she’s bought recently, she comes home to a clean house every night

3 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

I quite enjoy hoovering actually, especially with this light cordless effort she’s bought recently, she comes home to a clean house every night

Should have added, I do most the cooking too, I find the prep quite therapeutic, more therapeutic than the hoovering anyway, because of the dugs I need to hoover downstairs every day which doesn't really do it for me. Better than getting the hairy side of the hand when she gets in and its not done though.

2 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Should have added, I do most the cooking too, I find the prep quite therapeutic, more therapeutic than the hoovering anyway, because of the dugs I need to hoover downstairs every day which doesn't really do it for me. Better than getting the hairy side of the hand when she gets in and its not done though.

I cook on a Monday and a Tuesday night, we do it together  the rest of the week. Can’t get into the cooking thing if I’m honest, I’d rather wash skirting boards and bleach the bathroom 

4 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

I cook on a Monday and a Tuesday night, we do it together  the rest of the week. Can’t get into the cooking thing if I’m honest, I’d rather wash skirting boards and bleach the bathroom 

^^^

0E31961800000578-4441196-image-a-51_1493

4 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

I think we can agree that we're both thoroughly modern gentlemen. :angel:angel

15 hours ago, PB 4.2 said:

I was stuck in a traffic jam on the A720 the other week.    90 min delay.  

Meant I was late home and had no time for the vacuuming.  

Just think how much vacuuming you'd have gotten done if you'd cycled home. 

Archived