Dundee v Inverness Caledonian Thistle

The Master

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moussa being praised for the 4th or 5th time this season by people who're paid to know what they're talking about.

Hold up and link up play is brilliant, but his scoring record is leaving a lot to be desired.

Don't think he's expecting the ball at all, almost hits of his head like he was expecting O'Hara to head it.

Good win for Dundee, sounds like ridgers kept ICT in it and Allan had a very good game.

Looking forward to the next round.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Meh. Doesn't sound like we did enough to feel hard done by. Few folk saying we didn't even have a shot on target which is really poor.

All the best in the next round.

Daniel McKay had a shot on target as soon as he came on. Can't mind many (if any) others though . :unsure:

4 minutes ago, Nod said:

Daniel McKay had a shot on target as soon as he came on. Can't mind many (if any) others though . :unsure:

That was about the long and the short of it.

The team is treading water on a pitch that is in as bad a state as I've seen it.

I blame Mckendrick (silent r)

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Moussa missed an absolute sitter of a header apparently.

Haber would've buried that header straight thru the back of the ICT net whilst wearing a pair of trainers, his ripped jeans, one of his turtlenecks over his head, both his earrings in, and of course his gloves on. It beggars belief that some people still think Moussa is better than Haber. I get that Moussa seems like a more likeable guy than old Marcus, but deary me Marcus at least has an idea where the other teams goal sits.

Haber was declared fit today just not game ready due to lack of training, and Moussa went off hurt so we'll see what happens for Saturday. As always whomever pulls on the Dark Blue will have my full backing, maybe one of our strikers will be somebody we've never heard of, who knows its not midnight Wednesday yet!

10 minutes ago, CanadianDee said:

Haber would've buried that header straight thru the back of the ICT net whilst wearing a pair of trainers, his ripped jeans, one of his turtlenecks over his head, both his earrings in, and of course his gloves on. It beggars belief that some people still think Moussa is better than Haber. I get that Moussa seems like a more likeable guy than old Marcus, but deary me Marcus at least has an idea where the other teams goal sits.

Haber was declared fit today just not game ready due to lack of training, and Moussa went off hurt so we'll see what happens for Saturday. As always whomever pulls on the Dark Blue will have my full backing, maybe one of our strikers will be somebody we've never heard of, who knows its not midnight Wednesday yet!

This. Haber, while shite and not the long term answer, is far better than Moussa IMO

Archived