Dundee v Inverness Caledonian Thistle

The Master

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

Dundee to win 3-0 moussa with all 3 goals and to get man of the match/player of the round/goal of the round.

Let's please leave Moussa where he was for the last game. Watching him play makes me want to take to the bottle. However if he does play then please let what you've stated happen, and I'll happily have my puss shut, and now I've covered both angles.

Say what you will about our resident ripped jean connoisseur/aspiring model Marcus Haber he at least knows how to shoot the ball and head the ball at the net occasionally with some actual power on the ball.

And yes I get that your post was dripping with sarcasm, just want to cover all my bases because McCann seems to love Moussa and if he re-appears today I wouldn't be surprised, and If that happens your prediction looks great!

Let's please leave Moussa where he was for the last game. Watching him play makes me want to take to the bottle. However if he does play then please let what you've stated happen, and I'll happily have my puss shut, and now I've covered both angles.
Say what you will about our resident ripped jean connoisseur/aspiring model Marcus Haber he at least knows how to shoot the ball and head the ball at the net occasionally with some actual power on the ball.
And yes I get that your post was dripping with sarcasm, just want to cover all my bases because McCann seems to love Moussa and if he re-appears today I wouldn't be surprised, and If that happens your prediction looks great!

You took your goal well against St J, Marcus. I hope you get a start today!

Think McCann will give a start to Henvey, Lambert or Malherbe?

6 minutes ago, K.T said:

You took your goal well against St J, Marcus. I hope you get a start today!

Think McCann will give a start to Henvey, Lambert or Malherbe?

I'll have you know that I'd never leave the house in a Marcus Haber outfit, conspiracy disproved! Simply stated however if McCann wants to play a big target man and my choices are Moussa and Haber then it's Marcus every time for me. Watching Moussa makes me want to hit the bevvy to the point that I can no longer see the pitch, but to each their own.

And no to your question. I'm hoping the only change will be Meekings back in for Waddell.

Archived