Ayr vs Arbroath (again)

D'Jaffo

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Broath Boy said:

Ayr fans is it doable to leave at full time and make the 17.24 train to Glasgow, also where is the nearest carry out shop selling chilled beers by the railway station, thanks.

Newton-on-Ayr station is nearer, and we managed to get the 1708 train from there after the league game last week.  Was a bit of a rush though. The 1724 from Ayr stops at Newton-on-Ayr at 1726.

I think there's a wee convenience store just as you turn on to Tam's Brig/Prestwick Road on your way to the station - not sure if they have chilled beers though.

Google Maps

18 minutes ago, Broath Boy said:

Cheers will look into it. You going on Saturday.

Going to funeral in Glasgow on Friday, so B'n'B in Ardrossan on Friday night. Probably drive from there on Saturday but might take train. What train are you getting from Central?

3 hours ago, davelichtie said:

Do you think the game will be on I see the weather is bad do Ayr have covers for the snow and frost

Snow melting now with rain, forecast says it’s not to drop below 4 from now till the game.

On to the game, I’m not too fussed about the result, as long as it’s not a draw. Think it’s by time Faulds, Waite and Murphy get a crack. Want to see a few changes so going for:

Ruddy

Waite Reid Rose Boyle

McDaid Faulds Adams Murphy

Moore Shankland 

Subs:Hart, Fergusson, Balfour, McCowan, Forrest, Hilton, Moffat

A pessimistic 2-1 Ayr...

Ayr wanted to set the prices at £12 & £6...

It’s a shite draw and we are probably favourites to go out after this round so may aswell make as much as we can [emoji6]

£14 and £7 seems reasonable.

Scott Martin signing an extension is a big boost I think, I 100 percent believe he could be playing every week at one of the top clubs in the Championship so delighted he’s here.

Archived