Albion Rovers vs St Johnstone

jamamafegan

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Was that Starks Park?? I never would have guessed that if he hadn't said it was in Kirkcaldy, without seeing the Main Stand.

Brilliant to watch, but you do realise how shite the quality of football was back then when you see these films!

44 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Was that Starks Park?? I never would have guessed that if he hadn't said it was in Kirkcaldy, without seeing the Main Stand.

Brilliant to watch, but you do realise how shite the quality of football was back then when you see these films!

Not a glove in sight.

From The Rovers Site... 

" Volunteers urgently required from 9am on Saturday to clear the Cliftonhill pitch from snow. The Pitch, under the snow is playable, but we are wary of clearing it too early and it freezes over. Volunteers if possible should bring their own shovels, gloves etc. All fans welcome.

The Thursday club volunteers did a great job in clearing and salting stairs, entrance to stadium, terracing etc today. Thanks to them for that.
#Scottishcup

9 hours ago, Fife Saint said:

I'll give it a go tomorrow. Assumed they were all gone.

It's the same tickets for the whole ground, home and away, they're relying on folk to go in seperate ends of the ground. If Saints don't have any left the trophy shop in Coatbridge still had some.

7 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Game will surely be off if Coatbridge just got the same amount of snow we did just there.

Just call the thing off, none of this shovelling at 9am pish.

Forecast is snow until 6pm tonight. I'm sure the volunteers will get the pitch playable but the surrounding areas are probably a bigger issue.

Theres a bizarre amount of Saints fans who seem absolutely desperate for this game to be cancelled, purely because they've spent the last two days telling everyone there's no chance of it happening. Some have even claimed they've already made plans for tomorrow with family instead. 

Strange bunch. 

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theres a bizarre amount of Saints fans who seem absolutely desperate for this game to be cancelled, purely because they've spent the last two days telling everyone there's no chance of it happening. Some have even claimed they've already made plans for tomorrow with family instead. 

Strange bunch. 

They're not  Saints fans Random, they're fair weather fans.

Or c***s as I like to call them.

Archived