Sunday west of Scotland cup (results)

sunday scotland scout

Good result for the drum but usual suspects bullfrog cranhill are through wishaw will be right there.

round of applause ti Kilmarnock athletic beat 12-1 hahaha dearly me paying players alright a bunch of bannnas pure monkeys down there.

not even the best team in Kilmarnock haha ad love to meet the management team what an absolute embarrassment must have got the formation wrong or forgot a couple of the guys wages ad love to take in one of there games after the pish been spouted on here

Also just heard from a lad , the manager , mr mcrone, as he likes to be called from players. Was pleading with these stars that left, ( please don't go , stay) lol , I'll let yous make more decisions regarding team matters. Ha hahahahahaha. Surely not . Maybe this clown should be managing an under 10,s team hahaha

On Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 13:11, ayrshirespy said:

Yet they still won 9-0 emoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.png

Who were they pLaying women

Th  erstars must have been playing that day no sure if they turned up when got beat from a poor team in west  12-1 haha the manager must be ashamed of himself benching his pals and bringing in the ringers if i Was one them loyal boys i Woudnt Be happy how manaGement Sleep at nyt

On 20/11/2017 at 17:56, sunday scotland scout said:

Good result for the drum but usual suspects bullfrog cranhill are through wishaw will be right there.

round of applause ti Kilmarnock athletic beat 12-1 hahaha dearly me paying players alright a bunch of bannnas pure monkeys down there.

not even the best team in Kilmarnock haha ad love to meet the management team what an absolute embarrassment must have got the formation wrong or forgot a couple of the guys wages ad love to take in one of there games after the pish been spouted on here

Don't think meeting the management team would be your brightest move trust me on that one. How did your team get on in Scottish? Ha that's right they are out

20 minutes ago, sunday scotland scout said:

Stay off the drink it really maked You sound silly you dont Have A clue

Sort your grammer and capital letters out before you tell someone else they are sounding silly. You are the biggest plank on this forum. When you have the balls too show your face at a killie athletic game and introduce yourself then you might get a little credibility. Until that time continue being a pathetic coward and hide behind your keyboard. 

5 hours ago, BingeDrinker said:

Sort your grammer and capital letters out before you tell someone else they are sounding silly. You are the biggest plank on this forum. When you have the balls too show your face at a killie athletic game and introduce yourself then you might get a little credibility. Until that time continue being a pathetic coward and hide behind your keyboard. 

You really do sound like a bitter sad man is it because you don't get a game for killie pathetic and drafted in when the superstars don't turn up

i have nothing to fear introducing myself to use killie manky mob I bet your management are a bunch of weasels prob from the scheme with no teeth.

anyhow have the grandkids to stay tonight I will spend my time doing that certainly don't think I'm a keyboard gangster it's anonymous forum with opinion and use Ayrshire lads shot yourself in foot by predicting use will be up there in majors there's tried and trusted out there no a team that's never won a Scottish cup game never mind the hole thing lol deluded.

have a drink on me (binge drinker) it's xmas after all 

Archived