Rovers v spiders

31 minutes ago, rw89 said:

Zanatta should be told if he dives again, we'll stick him in our under 20s. The last few games I've seen or listened to on RaithTV, he's tried to win set pieces with blatant dives. He can get to f**k if he keeps doing it, as he's not winning anything, and only losing us possession. 

If he dives, we should immediately sub him.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me Lennox has to start. Get smith into the stands. Or with any luck on a bus back up to Peterhead. We need Robertson in midfield. Not in defence. So if davo is back get him into defence and Robertson in CM. I’d like to see Vaughan play either up front or just behind the striker and be given sort of a free role to do as he pleases. I’d maybe play this;

Lennox

Watson Davo/McKay Murray Thomson

Herron Robertson Matthews

Vaughan

Buchanan Court

Of course just my opinion, but surely smith has to see that what he’s done over the past month or so hasn’t been working? He can’t be that delusional.....

A free role with licence to do as he pleases is literally what Vaughan has been doing for the whole season.

Yeah maybe that’s why he has been so prolific. But putting him out wide means he has defensive duties as well which may restrict him as well.

16 hours ago, WSDR 88 said:

Also, Zanatta has been absolutely rancid from day 1 except his goal at Hampden, the diving has been nothing short of embarrassing. Did he do that last season for QP?

One of the worst players I've ever seen. You would be as well putting him out on loan - purely out of charity of course, we'd be willing to take him off your hands :whistle

Zanatta odds on now to dive and win a penalty for Raith.

We might score but it will probably be an o.g........o.g now our joint top scorer with 3, alongside Orr and Docherty    

Take it we're in the corner of the main stand aye

Zanatta odds on now to dive and win a penalty for Raith.
We might score but it will probably be an o.g........o.g now our joint top scorer with 3, alongside Orr and Docherty    
Take it we're in the corner of the main stand aye

What's a penalty for Raith? The last penalty we had in the league was against Rangers in 2015. The last one we scored was in March of that year. We don't get penalties in the league.

2 hours ago, liam_barnett said:

Worth noting the Raith Suite isn't open to public on Saturday because of the welcome session:

http://www.raithrovers.net/33057/match-preview-queens-park-home.htm

Bit discourteous to have so many grammtical gaffes old fruit. Where can I send a letter?

Yours sincerely

Quentin Parker

I thought McLennan looked good, given it' was his first start. Gus has given Donnelly a wee run and that didn't work. If he doesn't fancy Orr, for whatever reason, McLennan would be the shout. Interesting that Mortimer is back but is he ready to play up front on his own yet?

Actually looking forward to this one and I fancy us to sneak a wee draw.

Archived