Rovers v spiders

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope we can turn around our fortunes this weekend.  If Davo and Vaughan are back that is a huge boost.  Would like to see Smith change it up a bit.  Something like this which gives some options from bench:

Lennox

Thomson  Davo  Mckay  Murray

Robertson  Matthews

Osei  Herron  Vaughan

Spence

Subs: Brian, Watson, Berry, Stevenson, Zannatta, Court, Buchanan.

It is wishful thinking to hope that Graeme Smith is punted all together.  Barry seems to rate him but if Lennox is now fit he has to take his place back.

We’ve undergone a serious transformation since we dismantled QP at Hampden a few months back; we don’t look like the same team. Failure to win here would be real blow, but if we persevere with the tactics we’re currently utilising its a real possibility.

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Under no circumstances should Osei be starting this or any other first team match. He is totally out of his depth.

This is the problem with Smiths recruitment it only really leaves Osei or Zannatta to play wide and Zannatta has been woeful.

I’ll be echoing absolutely every single Rovers fan here, we really need to get back to winning ways, another 5-0 would certainly plaster over the cracks short term (sorry Spiders).

Also, Zanatta has been absolutely rancid from day 1 except his goal at Hampden, the diving has been nothing short of embarrassing. Did he do that last season for QP? Having said that, due to no other wide option, I’d have to play him. Yaw doesn’t look anywhere near ready for starting games, he’s a Last 10mins job just now.

Serious scoreline, any win will do. I’d go for this XI - 18bd4af111d773a0e0ae1e5fc1305cae.jpg

Zanatta should be told if he dives again, we'll stick him in our under 20s. The last few games I've seen or listened to on RaithTV, he's tried to win set pieces with blatant dives. He can get to f**k if he keeps doing it, as he's not winning anything, and only losing us possession. 

Archived