Rovers v spiders

Actually looking forward to this one and I fancy us to sneak a wee draw.

Short on any profound football reasons why your fancy might come true I can only offer statistical trends on our league performance.

Matchday 1-5 LLLDW

Matchday 6-10 LLLDW

Matchday 11-13 LLL

So in the guise of Russell Grant, a draw tomorrow followed by a win at home v EF. What can possibly go wrong.

I'll do the spreadsheet later.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, liam_barnett said:

Worth noting the Raith Suite isn't open to public on Saturday because of the welcome session:

http://www.raithrovers.net/33057/match-preview-queens-park-home.htm

That's a bit pish, we were in there the last time we visited on League Cup duty (  2013 I think) and it was pretty decent  

So what's the nearest pub to the ground then? I remember the last time we shared a division it was a bit of a walk. Going up in the supporters' bus so don't expect to arrive until 2   

Short on any profound football reasons why your fancy might come true I can only offer statistical trends on our league performance.

Matchday 1-5 LLLDW

Matchday 6-10 LLLDW

Matchday 11-13 LLL

So in the guise of Russell Grant, a draw tomorrow followed by a home win at home v EF. What can possibly go wrong.

I'll do the spreadsheet later.

Long time since logic or reasoning played any part in my thinking, Bring Yer...

Queens Park are clearly a pretty limited side. The Rovers, on the other hand, are a bunch of relatively talented footballers with no idea what they're supposed to be doing.

I'd love to hear from Barry Smith, just on how he sees us scoring goals. Like, what's the plan? If he had to predict how our first goal would come along, what would he his best guess?

Archived