The City v The Terrors 25/11/2017

Looking forward to this, it's a long time since I've been to a game at Glebe Park.  Tickets already purchased and thermals looked out.  Hopefully a large travelling support to boost the home club's coffers.

I'm sorry to see our Angus neighbours doing so poorly but the step up a division was always going to be tough for them.  However all pity will be suspended on Saturday, we must go for a convincing win and improve our goal difference as much as is possible.

Should be the same starting line-up with hopefully the same intensity, desire and skill.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely.

No time for sentimentality here - we need to go for the jugular right from kick off.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, and it certainly wasn't broke yesterday, so hopefully we can expect more of the same on Saturday.

I'll be missing from this game (my wife and baby negotiations involving United games has meant a temporary ban on all away fixtures). I hope we make a real statement on Saturday and head into the Dunfermline game with a good win behind us. A strong run of results before Christmas will put us in a great position for the second half of the season. 

4 hours ago, MacArab said:

Absolutely.

No time for sentimentality here - we need to go for the jugular right from kick off.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, and it certainly wasn't broke yesterday, so hopefully we can expect more of the same on Saturday.

As we tried to do at Tannadice .  Just hope your attempts are as fruitful as ours were that day. 

Have faith my fellow Arab. Plan B will not be required!!

The warmth brought about by the #Shabbafactor, will clear the clouds, bring out the sun, and dry the pitch in time to allow the game to go ahead. 8)

ETA - if this doesn't work, surely to f**k the pub's a better plan B???

9 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Pishing down all day Thursday and then barely above freezing all day Friday and into mid day Saturday.

Arbroath v Forfar is my plan B

Where is this pishing rain you talk of ?     Cold but bright this morning .  No more rain forecast . 

Archived