joe 90

Scottish Cup Weekend

Rob Roy / Glens game off!

No surprises there, weather is awful
Well it’s Glasgow and Christmas shopping for me then tomorrow

What's the chances kilbirnies park will be playable anyone

Highly unlikely. I’ve already booked my table to go & play snooker instead

Assume Troon will be playable?

Been wet here but pitch looked ok this morning with both goalmouths covered albeit that was from the train window. I would be surprised if the game was off given the forecast.

2 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

Been wet here but pitch looked ok this morning with both goalmouths covered albeit that was from the train window. I would be surprised if the game was off given the forecast.

Troon can cover their goalmouths from the train window. Take a bow!

18 hours ago, Glens lad said:

No surprises there, weather is awful
Well it’s Glasgow and Christmas shopping for me then tomorrow emoji849.png

Glasgow? Why not shop at the High Park Retail Park.

Edited by Blackie Gold

On 20/11/2017 at 14:58, Shanner said:

It's a great draw for this very reason. I think the West sides will win through in most cases. 

Not many matches went ahead, but of those that did, East slightly ahead of West with wins for Bo’ness, Bonnyrigg and  Haddington with Arthurlie for the West. See what happens after next weekend. 

Glasgow? Why not shop at the High Park Retail Park.

I asked the wife the very same question. She won

The weather is looking a little bit more promising for this weekend, dry for most of the week, and it looks like it's to be reasonably mild (relative to recently) from Friday night into Saturday morning.

Fingers crossed most teams can get their games played, as I understand it's to freeze again next week. The last thing teams need at this time of year is a Scottish Junior Cup tie that takes months to be played or decided.

Edited by glensmad

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

The weather is looking a little bit more promising for this weekend, dry for most of the week, and it looks like it's to be reasonably mild (relative to recently) from Friday night into Saturday morning.

Fingers crossed most teams can get their games played, as I understand it's to freeze again next week. The last thing teams need at this time of year is a Scottish Junior Cup tie that takes months to be played or decided.

Still a bit grim up North. Heavy rain every day so far this week. The river was over its banks onto the fields this morning. The rain is forecast to turn to snow on Thursday. Friday before it's expected to take a turn for the better. Hopefully the normally excellent surface at Ian Mair Park Dyce will have time to recover for Medda's visit.

15 hours ago, glensmad said:

Ach, it's fine. If the weather is that bad we can all bale in to The Venue. 

What's on this weekend, Glensmad?

9 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

Ok I'll say it, when's the 4th round draw emoji16.png

It's between the  third and fifth round draws.But then again I have been wrong before.☺