Scottish Cup Weekend

joe 90

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, savedbyhay said:

Dyce have!  Wouldn't be surprised if Dyce is the only pitch in the country that is frozen off.  Weird that it's so close to Christmas too.

Always thought that might be the one that didn't make it out of them all - we played there a few years ago and it's at the start of open countryside right next to a river.

The NE of the country has had a helluva lot of snow over the last few weeks, whereas in the central belt it's mostly just been frost - they'll have to contend with that melting, so it won't be as simple as just waiting for the ground to thaw.

Most everything else has been off the last few weekends so it hasn't stood out as being out of the ordinary up until now - if it remains the only tie outstanding I can see it ending up being played at some 3G surface sooner rather than later...the likes of Banks O'Dee would be ideal.

2 hours ago, BumbleBeeBlastie said:

Ave just seen pictures of dyce park and it was frozen solid. Actual rocks of ice

Did you also spot the woolly mammoths roaming about and the glacier pushing in from the north at the only place in the UK that has it's own wee frozen micro climate despite the temperature being 12 degrees for the last couple of days?

Did you also spot the woolly mammoths roaming about and the glacier pushing in from the north at the only place in the UK that has it's own wee frozen micro climate despite the temperature being 12 degrees for the last couple of days?

I actually know the ref that inspected it. The park was frozen. Stop being a bellend. Medda asked for inspection yesterday. So they done it yesterday. The park yesterday when inspected was frozen end of story!! Really don’t see what dyce gain out of this. Backlog of games ffs

3 hours ago, BumbleBeeBlastie said:

I actually know the ref that inspected it. The park was frozen. Stop being a bellend. Medda asked for inspection yesterday. So they done it yesterday. The park yesterday when inspected was frozen end of story!! Really don’t see what dyce gain out of this. Backlog of games ffs

Aye his name was santa.....bore off pitch was playable fact I spoke to my friends uncles brother who spoke to his neighbour his neighbour is friends of the nephew of match referee and it's gospel he never inspected it.

Aye his name was santa.....bore off pitch was playable fact I spoke to my friends uncles brother who spoke to his neighbour his neighbour is friends of the nephew of match referee and it's gospel he never inspected it.

Aye the pitch prob was playable today ya fucking roaster. But it wasnt yesterday at 1pm when medda asked for inspection. Bore off [emoji23][emoji23]. What are you 5. Great response from an adult. Kenny the walloper

I will tell you what Dyce get out of it... a free weekend at Christmas where I suspect they couldn't raise a decent team.

Dyce didn’t call the game off [emoji23]. The ref did. So are you saying dyce gave the ref a bung to get a game off [emoji85]. Oh my. I don’t particularly give a f**k if it was on or off. But the park was not playable yesterday when they inspected it. The ref is on this forum but unfortunately he can’t comment. He says your a tit though [emoji85].

Archived