Clean Sheet Juggernaut v Hedge From Hell

Trying to hype this up with the second thread.

Obviously we are on a good run of form compared to earlier this season and I'd hope that we manage to bag three points.  We've beaten Brechin both in the league and in the league cup, scoring seven goals in both games while conceding none.  Brechin have been pretty hapless but may have got a boost from winning their first game of the season at Buckie on Saturday.  We could either be rested or caught cold I guess.

In terms of players we might see Doran make a league comeback, probably off the bench, but I'd expect us to stick with the XI who've done a good job so far in this run.

1 hour ago, weirdcal said:

Be nice if elbouzedi made the bench too. Just so we know what he looks like.

I was impressed with him pre season then again in the recent development game he did well but was subbed early in the second half, in the Ross County charity game I felt he had a very good game in the first half but sadly faded early  in the second, having said that he was just making his way back from injury and maybe his match fitness was lacking plus he was up against a premiership side. All in all I have great faith in the lad and all going well for him he should do well for us.

11 minutes ago, RiG said:

And yet a few miles up the road County are playing a development league game.

Maybe so, but it's absolutely bucketing down here.   Perhaps the ref thought the surface was poor and then decided to call it off given the forecast was that it was going to get worse.

34 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Maybe so, but it's absolutely bucketing down here.   Perhaps the ref thought the surface was poor and then decided to call it off given the forecast was that it was going to get worse.

Not doubting that 's chucking it down up there but it does seem strange that a couple of miles away one game goes ahead whilst another doesn't. Do we have any pitch protection that would/could have guarded against a postponement?

9 minutes ago, RiG said:

Not doubting that 's chucking it down up there but it does seem strange that a couple of miles away one game goes ahead whilst another doesn't. Do we have any pitch protection that would/could have guarded against a postponement?

I love statements like these. 

33 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

I love statements like these. 

I'm glad.

16 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Last time I checked, Inverness and Dingwall were two different places that are not exactly side by side.

The same bad weather that is affecting Inverness is also affecting Dingwall. We've had quite a few postponements due to a waterlogged pitch. County have improved their drainage at GES by all accounts maybe it's something we can look at for the future.

16 minutes ago, RiG said:

I'm glad.

The same bad weather that is affecting Inverness is also affecting Dingwall. We've had quite a few postponements due to a waterlogged pitch. County have improved their drainage at GES by all accounts maybe it's something we can look at for the future.

It was Ally Love's tears that waterlogged the pitch.

Archived