Stirling Albion v Peterhead

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The game was always in doubt

Your probably right Jake, the minute a 9am pitch inspection was called, it was inevitable. Pity we weren’t playing someone like Clyde, Stenny or Edinburgh today because if the inspection was now, then we may have had a chance.

With Peterhead still being involved in the Scottish Cup, then I think any chance of this game being rescheduled for a Saturday is lost.

it's a pity this game is now being played midweek as it looks like it could be a cracker that deserves a bigger crowd especially from Peterhead. We have failed to beat any of the top 3 main contenders for the title so this would be an excellent chance to break our duck and go top of the league. If Rory is still on fire we will be in with a shout. I would take a draw but we must not lose whatever the outcome.

Last few matches against Stirling, opposition fans have written their sides off prior to game. Peterhead fans seem to be no different. Look at the facts. Little separates the sides. Peterhead are bookies fav. Peterhead in ascendancy, Stirling faltering. Super Mario back on form. Although I am no fan of mid-week games. The last fact may just swing it in our favour. Similar to last season it is becoming increasing difficult to predict outcome of games. Makes for exciting stuff.

Guest TOPFITTER

From a Peterhead perspective a positive result will depend on two issues,

1     Which Peterhead turn up (Give or Don't Give a Feck)

2     Which defence turns up    (True Blue or Haven't Got A Clue)

should the above two conditions be affirmative then there is a fair chance of a new League Leader come 21;30 IMO.

Archived