Sunday Fitba - Kilmarnock v Aberdeen

Once again Aberdeen are given the task of getting up early on a Sunday morning for a long jaunt down to RP just to suit the TV companies. All complaining about how rubbish a deal that is for the away support, what's going to happen? Will Killie's crap home record continue or will the Steve Clarke effect buck the trend? Will Aberdeen extend their unbeaten spell against us? Will they still have a manager come Sunday? Will a man do a thing? I'm not sure I see us getting much from it but I may well change that prediction later on in the week. Just excited to get back to RP after what seems like ages since even the Hibs game a few weeks back.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A bit daft sending Aberdeen down to Killie again on a Sunday early kick off. Same as last season but hopefully we will get a different result. The game last season was actually one of Killie’s better performances but indecision and lack of belief cost us two late goals. 

And miles Addison

It really is pish for Aberdeen fans. But anyway, its arranged, so there's no point in debating it here. 

Our honkin home record will indeed change at some point, but whether its against them on Sunday or not, I'm not sure. One thing that struck me about our performance against Dundee was the calmness and patience that Clarke has instilled in us. We never looked flustered, and I thought our defence played pretty well. But Aberdeen are a different animal to Dundee, and if you offered me a draw now, my head would take it. My heart's obviously going all Kevin Keegan tho.  

Obviously this is on TV due to the league cup final although would have preferred the match to be on Friday night! TV companies have never cared about Aberdeen as I think this is the 3rd time we have an early kick-off against Killie in the last 4 years. Our supporters bus leaves at 7am! 

With our form in the last 4 games with the fans it is panic in the streets of Aberdeen :) - not very confident against a team that seem to get a boost with new manager

44 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Obviously this is on TV due to the league cup final although would have preferred the match to be on Friday night! TV companies have never cared about Aberdeen as I think this is the 3rd time we have an early kick-off against Killie in the last 4 years. Our supporters bus leaves at 7am! 

With our form in the last 4 games with the fans it is panic in the streets of Aberdeen :) - not very confident against a team that seem to get a boost with new manager

Aye I feel your pain. We had ICT away at 1215 two seasons back on a Sunday. Think we left at 7am too!

Normally we do fine at this venue, but possibly a bit fortunate on our last visit to get a win from the jaws of defeat.

Will be interesting to see the reaction from the poverty of Saturday’s performance prior to the double-header against Kilmarnock’s mouthy forward’s first love.

Jones looked very good in the Pittodrie game, albeit his goal was a bit freakish - must do better against him.

5 hours ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

One bad performance against a half-decent Motherwell team, and the diddies think they have a chance of taking points :lol:

Get back in your box, look out the vaseline and bend over - you're getting pumped (again).

Bookmarked, just in case.

On 20/11/2017 at 19:17, tarapoa said:

Normally we do fine at this venue, but possibly a bit fortunate on our last visit to get a win from the jaws of defeat.

Will be interesting to see the reaction from the poverty of Saturday’s performance prior to the double-header against Kilmarnock’s mouthy forward’s first love.

Jones looked very good in the Pittodrie game, albeit his goal was a bit freakish - must do better against him.

Boyd for your next manager, you seem to love *** managers up at your shithole ground.

Killie lads getting a bit aggressive.

Anyways this will be a tough, tough game for us. Need to turn up and play with a bit of intensity and pace otherwise an organised killie will keep us out.

If they keep us out I’d bet on us committing a brain fart to hand killie a 1-0 win.

Archived