Arbroath v Forfar

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cannae beat a last minute winner, brilliant.Weir hasn't taken long to stamp his mark on the team try and boot the opposition into submission and some olympic standard diving  that the ref let them off with most of the game but just makes victory all the sweeter.We didn't play well but who cares,,,Bobby Linn....

A fantastic win. But let’s also remember that Hutton again looks at fault for the goal and whenever the ball go’s near him I get the fear. Also that’s the worst performance from a referee Iv ever seen at Gayfield. Made Andrew Dallas look competent.

Cannae beat a last minute winner, brilliant.Weir hasn't taken long to stamp his mark on the team try and boot the opposition into submission and some olympic standard diving  that the ref let them off with most of the game but just makes victory all the sweeter.We didn't play well but who cares,,,Bobby Linn....

It was absolutely brutal. Shameful stuff from them

Hopefully Denholm is ok. Beaten once again when we were minus Doris/Denholm/Swankie/Skelly and Kader

Going doon hopefully

Nothing in the game, 2 poor sides.
Both teams will end the season in mid table

We were poor today and have played much better in other games, still won

Mid table for you? Based on what? You’re hopeless and resorted to kicking lumps out of us

If Easton gets any sort of injury you’re humped

2 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Nothing in the game, 2 poor sides.

Both teams will end the season in mid table

There was one goal in it 2-1 Arbroath ;) .Good to see you've still got your sense of humour though..

A fantastic win. But let’s also remember that Hutton again looks at fault for the goal and whenever the ball go’s near him I get the fear. Also that’s the worst performance from a referee Iv ever seen at Gayfield. Made Andrew Dallas look competent.

Wall failed him at the goal, that was their side, good finish

1 minute ago, lichtie23 said:

I’m not raging. I was simply wishing you a pleasant evening. Will she be wearing the Dylan Easton or Jim Weir mask tonight?

Oh dear.....hopefully you wake up tomorrow once you have calmed down and delete these chronic comments.....Michael Mcintyre must be shitting himself. lol

Just now, lichtiekev said:

Your used to being in the shadows of the biggest club in Angus, The year you have had I’d imagine you couldn’t have any more rage, 

I have heard there are a few eastern Europeans in Arbroath, pleased to meet you, good luck with the on going classes. :lol:

Archived