Established Premiership Side VS Newly Promoted Hibernian

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

I’m surprised the drunk tannoy guy is never commented upon in any of these threads. emoji23.png

He's most likely an improvement from our atmosphere killing bellend of a tannoy guy

23 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

V happy with a point considering how bad we were. 1 shot 1 goal is all you need.

Imrie sponsors MOTM must have been a wind up, back to being a complete cancer on our team today.

Mackinnon got the Alba award according to Accies twitter.

We were honking for the first hour and then Hibs took their foot of the gas and allowed us to come at them. Rojano's goal was a thing of beauty and he is quickly becoming my favourite player, his workrate and desire is incredible. Oh, and Boyle is a diving wee rat and how McGinn was only booked for that horrendous two footed lunge was beyond belief!

The proverbial game of two halves.

First half Hibs dominated, this was due to us playing what I call gap football, long balls back to front with our 2 smallest strikers up front can only work if your midfield are pushed on, in the first half our midfield were practically stationed no further advanced than 35 yards from our goal, the consequences of setting up like that is it gives the strikers little chance of getting the ball to stick. Almost every second ball in the first half was won by Hibs. Simon Murrays rocket gave Hibs a well deserved half time lead.

Some strong words at the break and a change in formation allowed us to slowly edge our way back into the game, Pushing Imrie up the park afforded us more options and created more opportunitys to be more offensive, although we never created many half chances never mind clear cut, the one chance we took was an excellent header from Rojano, ultimately Hibs piled the pressure on as the game drew to a conclusion but thankfully we held on, a draw being a good outcome for us considering the events of the previous 90 odd minutes.

Thats the match dealt with now to external activities that I feel must be addressed, can whoever that thought employing our tedious crass and extremely annoying PA announcer please sack him he is an embarrassment to the club, secondly having viewed N.Lennon's post match comments I just had to laugh, from a guy who earned a living and reputation for being a snidely little **** with fly kicks on opponents throughout his career to say Hamilton don't tackle but just kick his players is a totally crass and unprofessional statement to make. Rewind your career and justify your own actions before making unfounded claims in future Mr Lennon.

Heads gone from Lennon. What a tosser. Can understand him being frustrated at not winning the game, but to come away with that raging tripe afterwords has cheered me right up. GIRFUY!
I thought Hibs were very good in the 1st half and at times passing us off the park. No surprise when they took the lead, but a couple of fine stops from Woods stopped them from killing the game off. Good header from Rojano. His workrate is phenomenal. Does a lot of tracking back too, so a good team player. Temps was quiet and Docherty not at his best. Did Imrie pick up the Motm award for his diving skills? I'd have gave it to McMann. I thought he played well today.

1 hour ago, scottxs said:

Lennon raging about the ref. And his players getting kicked off the park no tackles just getting kicked off the park. Grow a set ya bellend

These so called "big teams" want to play their country club soccer while their opponents stand back and admire it - they can't handle Lanarkshire style real man's football. I hope Hamilton and Motherwell teach elite level brutality at their well funded academies. 

Archived