My completed games tracker

Dindeleux

Had to split this into another post as my works PC doesn't let me submit new topics with more than one sentence or edit a post.

As above I am going to try to complete my catalogue of games and I thought it might be a half decent idea to create a thread to track me doing this.  I can discuss where I am in games, missions I'm stuck on etc.

For obvious reasons I will avoid including sports games in this thread - F1, PES, Forza Horizon and Dirt4 I will just ignore.

My record of not completing games (I mean complete the story, not 100% completion) is really bad.  Here is a list of games I've completed on the Xbox One:

Completed Games

• Fallout 3
  • Fallout 4
  • Wolfenstein - Old Blood

To Be Completed

• GTA V
  • Skyrim
  • Turing Test
  • Alien Isolation
  • Far Cry 4
  • Wolfenstein - New Order
  • COD - Black Ops 3
  • Battlefield 1
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Battlefield 3
  • Bully
  • Fallout New Vegas
  • Hitman
  • MGS 5
  • Sunset Overdrive
  • DOOM

My first real update to this thread is that I am working on GTA5 first.  I have just completed the mission where you steal the cargobob and then use it to get the submarine into the water to steal the nuke or whatever it is that is planted to the bottom of the sea bed.

I've also completed all the pre-missions to the FIB job Blitz Play - robbing an armoured car.

Just now, throbber said:

How much time and effort did it take to complete Fallout? I was just shite at it and was sick of being killed but i really liked the setting of the game. 

Fallout 4 was a lot but I burned a lot of time just messing around.  Fallout 3 was a bit easier because I couldn't really get into the game so I just rattled through it as quick as I could.

So I've been playing GTA 5 as promised and I've really found myself enjoying the story again.  I can't believe I've waited so long to attempt to complete it.

Completed Blitz last night and a few other missions.  Last mission I can remember before going to bed was landing a small plane inside a much larger plane.

I was quite bad for buying them and not playing them. I've a couple still in the wrapper and I've not included downloaded ones. I'll get through them all at some point but I only play one at a time so I don't forget the controls!

Alien Isolation
Assassins Creed Origins (Currently playing)
Batman Arkham Knight
Battlefield 1
Beyond: Two Souls
CoD: Ghosts
The Evil Within
Far Cry Primal
Farming Simulator (I really don't know why)
Heavy Rain - completed it on PS3 though.
Lego: Jurassic World
Lego: Marvel Superheroes
Mafia III
MGS: The Phantom Pain
The Division
The Order 1886
Resident Evil 7
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Resident Evil Remastered
Until Dawn

20. Unreal.

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

How are your games coming @Dindeleux?

Not very well to be honest.  I must be almost finished GTA 5 but I keep playing PES so thats taking up a lot of my time.  Started playing the Turing Test as well which was a bit of a blunder.

I've just received notification of a 24 hour ban from Xbox live which should help in my quest to get through the GTA story.

I played a guy on PES last night who had his team name as "Inter Yer Mum".   After beating him I sent him a message saying "Looks like I've been going inter your mum" (admittedly childish).  Guy must've complained because I got my first  ever temp suspension.

Archived