Ur Next v Ayr United

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our defence has done really well in recent weeks - to say that Ferguson wouldn't get into many other teams is laughable.

Devlin is quite clearly streets ahead though, and anyone saying they wouldn't take him back is worrying - I would say Ferguson has a better final ball though.

Our defence has done really well in recent weeks - to say that Ferguson wouldn't get into many other teams is laughable.

Devlin is quite clearly streets ahead though, and anyone saying they wouldn't take him back is worrying - I would say Ferguson has a better final ball though.

Devlin is a better footballer than Ferguson. All I said was I thought Ferguson was a better defender than him. Devlin is better at beating players and is much quicker but Ferguson’s final ball is much better.

In terms of taking him back I wouldn’t change a winning team by bringing in players that we don’t really need. Yes he’s far too good for this division but Ferguson fits our style better than Devlin does imo. Btw there is no chance of him returning.

Pitch inspection ffs, better be on, saw yesterday they had cleared snow from the pitch. 
Is frost the problem or more snow.

Loads of salt was put down on it last night and would have been done this morning again. Pitch is getting relined as well.

2 minutes ago, BigMartyn86 said:

Loads of salt was put down on it last night and would have been done this morning again. Pitch is getting relined as well.

Making it narrower to try and stop us playing ;)

Archived