Ur Next v Ayr United

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, mcqbez said:

Well I’m offended by the twats previously who think you just need to turn up and get a 4-0 or 4-1...

Hope we stuff you...

And besides nobody likes Ayr Utd...

Naturally the biggest team in the division are going to be disliked. Us being top of the league really is quite remarkable considering the diddy teams always raise their game when playing the Super.

It's you're cup final on saturday, just try and enjoy it.

You’re forgetting that the fans of these wee teams getting awfully worked up when a big team comes to town.

Ayr Utd a big team???...since when???...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

4 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Remember a few years back Alloa tried to get some sort of weird rivalry going with us. That was bizzare.

That happens to big teams, there's absolutely nothing we can do about it.

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Remember a few years back Alloa tried to get some sort of weird rivalry going with us. That was bizzare.

Special times. Think I still have @Kitty_Boy's scalp somewhere. A rivalry that put the rather forced Ayr - Killie nonsense in the shade.

As for the game itself, I think we'll be up against it. 5 wins in a row from Alloa is excellent, but I'd suggest that shite opposition and good luck have helped a lot too. We were pretty fortunate to beat Stenny on Saturday. Still a few issues in this Alloa team and we'll struggle against decent opposition. Then again, looking at Ayr's defending in the Banks O' Dee highlights and the fact we managed a 3-3 draw at Somerset when we were in much worse form, perhaps there is hope.

Would move Taggs back into right back & get Frank and Andy paired in centre back again. Robbo into midfield & maybe Hetherington dropping to the bench.

Toughest challenge yet in our wee five wins in a row but can take confidence in getting a draw over there when we weren’t playing well.

1 hour ago, Waspie said:

Special times. Think I still have @Kitty_Boy's scalp somewhere. A rivalry that put the rather forced Ayr - Killie nonsense in the shade.

As for the game itself, I think we'll be up against it. 5 wins in a row from Alloa is excellent, but I'd suggest that shite opposition and good luck have helped a lot too. We were pretty fortunate to beat Stenny on Saturday. Still a few issues in this Alloa team and we'll struggle against decent opposition. Then again, looking at Ayr's defending in the Banks O' Dee highlights and the fact we managed a 3-3 draw at Somerset when we were in much worse form, perhaps there is hope.

Alright @Waspie auld pal. Still living in f*cking dreamland I see.

A lot of braggadocio from my fellow Ayr fans here. Some may find this unsavoury, I will not pass comment but simply deal in some cold, hard facts:

• 21 games - 65 goals.
  • 12 away games - 41 goals.
  • 4 away games on those plastic pitches diddy teams like Alloa have - 22 goals (that's 10 more than the Camp Hornets have scored in 8 games at the Indrodrill this season).

1 hour ago, Kitty_Boy said:

Alright @Waspie auld pal. Still living in f*cking dreamland I see.

A lot of braggadocio from my fellow Ayr fans here. Some may find this unsavoury, I will not pass comment but simply deal in some cold, hard facts:

• 21 games - 65 goals.
  • 12 away games - 41 goals.
  • 4 away games on those plastic pitches diddy teams like Alloa have - 22 goals (that's 10 more than the Camp Hornets have scored in 8 games at the Indrodrill this season).

Kitty Boy snapped earlier today checking the latest team news in the Ayr Advertiser...

kitty.jpg.78c03e2bd159d5b4770b13e6a24205c1.jpg

Archived