Dees vs, R*ng*rs Friday 24/11/2017 19:45

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, muirkirk nil said:

I don't really see anything wrong with that commentary. I was expecting some seethe, some rants or some hilarious delusion.

Instead it's just basic commentary. They don't even go over the top when Sevco equalise.

As much as I love this crazy rollercoaster I feel a bit sorry that Murty didn't get to do another haunstaun last night. You just know he had it planned if they won.

Who do they have next, Aberdeen? This could be glorious.

As much as I love this crazy rollercoaster I feel a bit sorry that Murty didn't get to do another haunstaun last night. You just know he had it planned if they won.

Who do they have next, Aberdeen? This could be glorious.

Is Aberdeen not their next two fixtures?

20 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I don't really see anything wrong with that commentary. I was expecting some seethe, some rants or some hilarious delusion.

Instead it's just basic commentary. They don't even go over the top when Sevco equalise.

It felt more like The Rangurs Tv listening to fat Sally on BT last night.

You've turned the corner, possibly, maybe. Onwards and upwards!
Is it just me or is El Bakhtaoui an actual liability?  Looked a bit feart tonight at times.

Exactly this! He's too lightweight and a waste of a shirt and an utterly liability. Just wanders about aimlessly when we're on the back foot, gets ball, runs looking at his feet, runs into someone, loses ball, ad nauseum. The amount of extra pressure his mistakes put on the defence isn't acceptable! The fact he can only score 25 yard screamers (hit and hopes) says it all. Punt him back to Dunfermline. If we could get decent replacements for him, Haber and Moussa we'd be pretty sound I think.

16 hours ago, Lebowski said:

I've literally met that boy. He's a Bolton fan. He showed me the scar from the dug. I swear to f**k that I've never had to stop myself from laughing so much in my life.

He died a few years ago

Archived