Queens v Montrose

Northfield 53

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

22 minutes ago, Steeplechat said:

Sensible pricing for the replay please Queens.

Remember how much money the fans have had to pay out recently with all these away games

And due to strange SPFL scheduling, we’ve got 4 home league games in the month leading up to Christmas.

12 minutes ago, Flash said:

And due to strange SPFL scheduling, we’ve got 4 home league games in the month leading up to Christmas.

The scheduling is utterly bizarre.

Obviously, we've not been helped by being drawn away in the cups, but of our first thirteen league games, only five are at home.  The result is, as you say,  a glut of home games when money is tightest and people face other commitments amid worse weather.

I can't for the life of me see why it's necessary.

14 minutes ago, Gogs Grog said:

Good pricing. How's the parking around Palmerston?

Don’t think those are the actual prices. 

There is parking outside the Cafe/“Arena” beside the ground and at the Ice Bowl. Spaces at the latter will depend on whether anything is on there. There are other small car parks nearby and a fair amount of street parking in the vincinity.

Directions to the Arena car park 

http://www.qosfc.com/find-us

The Ice Bowl one is on the other side of the ground, nearest the stand which has the away fans section.

Suppose that's pretty fair pricing from the board. The amount of floating fans we would attract at £10 wouldn't be anywhere near worth the decrease in price.  Let's  now hope for a good draw before tomorrow night. 

For once I'm totally torn between a big team away to get some money or the most winnable game possible.  I am usually always about progression in the cup but I would take a Celtic/Rangers/Hibs at home/away. Big crowd and almost definitely Tv money. Would give us the dough to strengthen the squad for the play off push.

Wont matter a jot what I want if we don't get the job done against a well organised Montrose side. 

36 minutes ago, Broony88 said:

For once I'm totally torn between a big team away to get some money or the most winnable game possible.  I am usually always about progression in the cup but I would take a Celtic/Rangers/Hibs at home/away. Big crowd and almost definitely Tv money. Would give us the dough to strengthen the squad for the play off push.

Don’t think the tv money is the same this season. Think you don’t get as much as in previous seasons for being on tv and the vast majority of it is pooled for distribution as higher prize money for reaching each round. SD will be able to confirm, or otherwise.

28 minutes ago, Flash said:

Don’t think the tv money is the same this season. Think you don’t get as much as in previous seasons for being on tv and the vast majority of it is pooled for distribution as higher prize money for reaching each round. SD will be able to confirm, or otherwise.

This.

Archived