I'm A Celebrity 2017

Louis Litt

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, supermik said:

Thought Dugdale had left the place. Only time she was onscreen tonight was at the end when the next task participants were announced.

Most likely that all her chat is about "policies and Labour values" and is getting edited out as a result.

16 hours ago, trainspotter said:
On ‎25‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 23:08, supermik said:

Thought Dugdale had left the place. Only time she was onscreen tonight was at the end when the next task participants were announced.

Most likely that all her chat is about "policies and Labour values" and is getting edited out as a result.

Her 'labour values' speech made me laugh. Who does she think watches this programme?

It's almost as if Kez has just been told by her branch office to keep well out the way while they put someone into her old job. She doesn't look like she has any kind of point to prove or any desire to gain anything from the show. Possibly the dullest contestant I've ever seen.

It's almost as if Kez has just been told by her branch office to keep well out the way while they put someone into her old job. She doesn't look like she has any kind of point to prove or any desire to gain anything from the show. Possibly the dullest contestant I've ever seen.

Absolutely this. She appears to have absolutely no charisma. I remember a little sketch Gary Tank Commander done with the party leaders before the referendum and she was just bland and cringey. I've no doubt she's actually a nice person but definitely not the type of contestant for this kind of show.

Toff is a fucking hoot. I feel like I should despise her but it's polar opposite for me. Great lass.

I fuckin loved it to be honest. This season has been mediocre so any situation that causes some bother in camp is fine by me. Amir Khan with cream all over his beard while dressed as a large cat [emoji38]

Archived