I'm A Celebrity 2017

Louis Litt

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delighted to see that little arsehole out. I've gone off Jamie big time too, the three of them have been nothing short of bullies. You had Dennis, the ring leader who patronised everyone and picked on Ian, manipulating both Amir and Jamie into his narrow mindedness. Then Amir, the idiot who tried to be funny in front of his two chums by belittling Ian at any opportunity which simply (somehow) made him look even more thick than he already was. Then you had Jamie, a fairly likeable character but was ultimately just a two faced, arse licking w****r as the threesome grew stronger.

Genuinely didn't know what the hell Dennis was harping on about in his interview about folk looking for limelight after the show finishes. What a deluded and bitter twat.

Not sure Ian is playing a game, but he has went from billy big balls when he entered winding everyone up to a big all-loving character. Wise is a bit of a knob though, him and Jamie have clearly developed a bit of a friendship. Amir is the most malleable person ever, he just agrees with whatever Dennis says.

Tonight is the best task of the lot on the waterfall.

I think Toff is brilliant. Sadly though I do think that in the next 6 months I might be sick of the sight of her as she will probably be on every television show going a la Scarlett.

They need to stop this new trend of putting reality TV "celebrities" onto this IMO. It's surely no surprise that a reality TV celeb wins a reality TV competition? The entire reason she's famous is because folk sit watching her on their tellybox, so it's no surprise that these same people watch and vote in their hoards. 

They need to stop this new trend of putting reality TV "celebrities" onto this IMO. It's surely no surprise that a reality TV celeb wins a reality TV competition? The entire reason she's famous is because folk sit watching her on their tellybox, so it's no surprise that these same people watch and vote in their hoards. 

I don't watch any of that shite but I know it sure as hell isn't "reality" TV. The show she's on will be heavily scripted whereas she would be her real self in the jungle.

Archived