I'm A Celebrity 2017

Louis Litt

5 hours ago, throbber said:

It’s pretty ridiculous and embarrassing for them, how racist was his tweet and why did it have to mean an instant withdrawal from the jungle?!

I would say it was embarrassing for them that in this day and age they haven't done their homework properly, surely they must do some background checks of their own before they sign people up? Or is just a case of :

"have you ever put anything racist on social media?"

"naw"

"no bother, you're in."

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who actually discovered them? If it was someone from the show then why didn't they do their research earlier? I don't imagine they couldn't have got another cheap 'celeb' instead. Or was it some complete loser who trolled through all his previous posts? If so they need to get a fucking life.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4949732/racist-slur-jack-maynard-im-a-celebrity-2017/

Just a general keyboard warrior using all sorts of slurs by the looks of it. Not sure why it calls for him to be removed from the process straight away mind you.

Saw Kezia Dugdale make a video explaining herself for going in the jungle, she's donating the salary that she makes in Scotland to charity but no word of any of the money she's getting paid for going on the show going to charity obviously. Fair play to her either way, hope she does well. 

Really warming to Toff. Ian knows exactly what hes doing winding everyone up. He's clearly watched the show before and is playing the game which is fine because there are a few strong characters in there who wont be slow in calling his bullshit out

On 23 November 2017 at 22:11, JamieStevenson said:

I'm in love with Toff. 

Ian is the worst c**t to be on this in years. 

Seconded for Toff. Clueless as to who she was beforehand and when I first saw her in promo pics I did think that she would be a total waste of oxygen. How wrong I was. When she told Stanley that he had never lived because he had never eaten cheese strings before was just brilliant. I just love seeing people like her with that sort of gentle innocence that she has.

Vanessa and Beckys true colours starting to show. Two c***s imo. Toffs has me laughing every episode, she comes out with some belters [emoji38]

Yip. Commented on how Becky's WAG attitude appears to be kicking in.

Archived