I'm A Celebrity 2017

Louis Litt

Fucking love I'm A Celeb. Starts this Sunday with famous faces such as Amir Khan, the ginger one off Corrie and a shock late entrance from Kezia Dugdale(!!)  

To drum up the excitement even more,  Vicky Pattison's swinging jaw and horrendously forced banter has been shipped off Get Me out of Here Now and replaced with the much more tolerable Scarlett Moffat.  Result.

Post all I'm A Celebrity related chat in this thread. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be interesting to see how Dugdale comes across outside the bubble of Scottish politics. As irritating as I found her as leader of Scottish Labour, I suspect that outside all that she's probably alright. Well she is a Hibee after all... 

1 hour ago, EH75 said:

Will be interesting to see how Dugdale comes across outside the bubble of Scottish politics. As irritating as I found her as leader of Scottish Labour, I suspect that outside all that she's probably alright. Well she is a Hibee after all... 

I tend to agree. She was obviously hopeless as the leader of the Labour party but I reckon she's gonna come across as pretty likeable.  

I'll watch it as there doesn't appear to be anyone in the line-up who I utterly despise. Amir Khan but he should be tolerable.

If the rumours of that fat waste of space f**k Gemma Collins going in again are true then I'll stop watching.

Where the f**k is Kez? 
Also, how much botox has Dennis Wise had? [emoji38]

They always bring a couple in later. I assume she'll arrive in a day or two and my continued viewing will be determined by who is with her!

Easily the best and only watchable "reality" show. Watching Ant and Dec revelling in the torture of these no marks is hilarious.

Added bonus for boxing fans of listening to Amir Khans delusions and shatters whatever credibility he had remaining

f8a4f8455a2672274976c34b42139c05.jpg

22 hours ago, peasy23 said:

f8a4f8455a2672274976c34b42139c05.jpg

Willie Mullins horse racing trainer tweets  "Khan won't have a problem kipping on the floor he's been on his arse more times  than Ruby"  (Walsh) :lol:

And 

"Faugheen has been sighted more times in the past two years than these fecking celebrities" :lol:

Archived