Week 11

lichtie23

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't wait for the game on Thursday now, if we win I reckon were in the playoffs, Lions win and it's going down to the wire.

I agree!!!
But if both teams keep up their current form for the duration then no reason why both won't go through!!!
But then again, f**k Minnesota!!!

Nice FG by Gostkowski.

The sad thing on that drive was the fact that the Patriots just ran the ball up the middle from the 5-yard line, clearly content to just run out the 30 seconds of clock and get into the locker for HT. That would be too normal for the Raiders D, though. Our defense is so bad that it allowed a 30-yard run on a play that WASN'T EVEN DESIGNED TO GET POSITIVE YARDS. Of course, they then make another couple of completions to set up the long FG.

So disgustingly horrible that all you can really do is laugh.

I like Winston, I really do.

I wonder if we would be 6-4 rather than 4-6 had we started Fitzpatrick earlier though.

He's not as flashy, or with that ridiculous play potential, but he makes the simple passes that Winston hasn't been making.

That we are 2-6 with Winston starting, and 2-0 under Fitzpatrick (as well as coming close from miles back in Arizona) is a concern.

45 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

I don't watch much NFL these days but what's happened to Tyrod Taylor that he's been benched? Always really liked him. Has he been really bad this year?

He has been a bit iffy and had a honker especially against the Saints, and I can understand why McDermott wanted to try Peterman - considering the last two horror games ; but just watch yesterday's first two quarters that for all Tyrod's faults - Peterman is a 100% worse, and yesterday was even worse than the Jets and Saints game put together.

I'm a bit unsure about him, but there's no doubt he has to start every single game from now on, and it's hard to blame him solely when the Bills that the defense is atrocious and give up points near enough every drive ; when you are 21 - 3 down in the first or second, you just know the game is beyond them. I am now struggling to see how they are 5-5, they look worse than the Broncos, Bengals, the Giants even.

I can't see where they are going to get another win - Colts at home? And maybe the Miami one? The rest of the games are - Pats x2, Dolphins x2, Chiefs and Colts.

Shame as the Wild Card spot looked (still does) very open in the AFC.

Archived