Playoff Picture/Race for number 1 pick

lichtie23

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glad for once that the 49ers have a good pick but won't get caught up in any hype about a QB. Would reckon the highest needs at the moment are to strengthen the O line and secondary, with a WR high up the list too.

Could trade back and get a couple of 1st rounders??????

Just now, peasy23 said:

Definitely. Shocking call on the 2 point conversion.

The whole game was a farce.  I am thinking that I will write to the NFL and ask for a week's refund on my Gamepass!  From where we are in the season it didn't make a great deal of difference but if we had been challenging at the top of the division or still in play-off contention (as the Bills were) then I would have been absolutely raging.  It wasn't a sporting contest at all.

The whole game was a farce.  I am thinking that I will write to the NFL and ask for a week's refund on my Gamepass!  From where we are in the season it didn't make a great deal of difference but if we had been challenging at the top of the division or still in play-off contention (as the Bills were) then I would have been absolutely raging.  It wasn't a sporting contest at all.

Aye, it was farcical. It's bizarre that most of the teams who have domes or stadiums with roofs are in the south, when the ones that really need them are all in the north.

Steelers could clinch homefield advantage next week with a win over the Pats. The Jags also in with a shout of pinching that 1st round bye from the Pats too... :blink:
Should be a cracker on Sunday. Dolphins were all over Brady and he struggled without having Gronkowski there to dump passes to. They are also struggling with players out injured, though tbf, who isn't at this time of year.

Archived