Playoff Picture/Race for number 1 pick

lichtie23

As we enter week 11 its time to start the playoff thread. As it stands.....

NFC East

Eagles, 8-1

Cowboys, 5-4

Redskins, 4-5

Giants, 1-8

NFC North

Vikings, 7-2

Lions, 5-4

Packers, 5-4

Bears, 3-6

NFC South

Saints, 7-2

Panthers, 7-3

Falcons, 5-4

Buccaneers, 3-6

NFC West

Rams, 7-2

Seahawks, 6-3

Cardinals, 4-5

49ers, 1-9

AFC East

Patriots, 7-2

Bills, 5-4

Dolphins, 4-5

Jets, 4-6

AFC North

Steelers, 7-2

Ravens, 4-5

Bengals, 3-6

Browns, 0-9

AFC South

Titans, 6-3

Jaguars, 6-3

Texans, 3-6

Colts, 3-7

AFC West

Chiefs, 6-3

Raiders, 4-5

Chargers, 3-6

Broncos, 3-6

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for the number 1 overall pick it currently stands......
1- Browns (0-9)
2- 49ers (1-9)
3- Giants (1-8 )
4- Colts (3-7)
5- Bengals (3-6)
6- Broncos (3-6)
7- Chargers (3-6)
8- Browns (via Texans 3-6)
9- Bears (3-6)
10- Buccaneers (3-6)

Giants pick before 49ers no?  Head to head tie breaker makes tbe Giants weaker no?  

Ignore.  49ers game down due to not on bye week until this weekend.

Yea apparently we have a .111 record compared to their .100

1 hour ago, Super_A said:

Chargers should be finishing at least 8-8 with the schedule they've got (no doubt find a way to  f**k it up though) can see the Ravens finishing 8-8 as well, one of them should get the 6th seed. 

You think they should win 4 games from there final 6?  I like to know who they "should" beat as looking at there remaining schedule only the Browns should be a gimmie.

2 hours ago, Antiochas III said:

You think they should win 4 games from there final 6?  I like to know who they "should" beat as looking at there remaining schedule only the Browns should be a gimmie.

They should be beating the Cowboys, Browns, Jets and Raiders. I would make them favourites against the Redskins as well. If i had to put money on them winning all those i games i wouldn't because they always find a way to lose but they are better than those teams. If they had a decent kicker to start the season they would be at 6-4 or 5-5 right now.

They are not better than the Redskins or the Cowboys - or at least certainly aren't at the level of certainly be beating them.  As for the Jets f**k knows about them, as I just don't know what to make of them.  

If referees knew the intentional grounding or fumble rule or didn't have 16 players on IR and Doctson had confidence on his ability to catch the Redskins would be 8-2... shit happens

What makes the Redskins the better team ? the Chargers have a better QB. RB, WRs and arguably O-Line than the Redskins. Defence could go either way but Bosa and Ingram are better than any of their front 7. I'm not saying they will defiantly win the games but on paper they should.  I also never mentioned the Redskins as i team they should be beating either i don't know why you seem so offended all i said was that i would make them favourites. They are defiantly better than the Cowboys at the minute they look utter shite without Elliot.

I know all about injuries the Chargers have probably been the unluckiest team with injuries the last 2-3 seasons, this season hasn't been too bad so far.

Eagles are the only team that can clinch this week and will do so with a win or tie or a Dallas loss or tie.

Looks like 9-7 might actually be needed to get a WC in the AFC with a few of the contenders having reasonable run-ins. Ravens still the favourites to get there with Browns, Colts, and Bengals in their last 5.

Archived